Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How come I can't edit my own thread titles and content

Brony-Works

Hi, new user here.

I just realized I'm unable to edit my own created threads. Working as intended? I'm mainly over at the fanart section and I like to update my OP with new content and descriptions. There is no edit button anywhere on the page. I found another user with the same issue but the answer was to look near the MultiQuote button but there is nothing down there except for MultiQuote and the regular Quote button.

Any ideas?

@Bas you doof! :P

image.png.0ad45da8a992b3a2697e0b31216a438e.png

image.png.954332540c1bf93f207328ea0b42b0c8.png

A number of forum options and permissions is disabled for Blank Flank usergroup. They should unlock once you reach 5 posts altogether so... you're missing one at the moment. Also, moving this to site questions and tech support~

@Brony-Works

As stated, you must reach 5 posts, ultimately reaching the muffin rank. Once you’ve done that, you can edit your posts with the following steps...

1. Click Edit on your post

836038E0-B901-4270-A26B-4998F17A4984.jpeg

2. Alter any information

E857ED14-293A-4047-95CA-486BEB9BA194.jpeg

3. Save by clicking Edit Topic

4 minutes ago, Brony-Works said:

Thank you for the replies. Glad I asked as I was scratching my head countless times with that 30 days limit thing. xD

That was an old policy that  was in effect for all of a week several months ago until we reversed course and put it back to normal, so I understand the confusion. 

• The topic was locked