Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Number of airplanes visible in your room?

DubWolf

Just curious :dash:. You can count spacecraft but you must specify. (Photos, illustrations count).

I count 14. I’ve had more but a lot of them are in a bucket.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Are we talking about airplanes you see flying in the sky out your window? :laugh: Or model/toy airplanes? 

I thought someone might have asked :toldya:In your room or in a photo within your room, or in another room too :wacko: . (Models count, yes, or an actual one if you own a hangar or something)

15 from my window would probably mean I’m near an airport :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

I thought someone might have asked :toldya:In your room or in a photo within your room, or in another room too :wacko: .

15 from my window would probably mean I’m near an airport :wacko: .

Ahhh

Well then for me....right now zero. :sealed:

I have this model of an SR-71 Blackbird sitting on my windowsill. I picked it up on vacation six or so years ago and I don't really feel like getting rid of it, so it just sits there and gathers dust.

20190828_210235.thumb.jpg.2f081a2407b0e08534883607b826a6ef.jpg

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Booker said:

I have this model of an SR-71 Blackbird sitting on my windowsill. I picked it up on vacation six or so years ago and I don't really feel like getting rid of it, so it just sits there and gathers dust.

20190828_210235.thumb.jpg.2f081a2407b0e08534883607b826a6ef.jpg

That looks almost like a Matchbox one I had (although it had some different patterns). I recall they had a black one and a special version of it (which I have).

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, BroomsNHops said:

Uhhh I don't have any planes but I got some lego X-Wing, and two Star Destroyers in the room. I assume that they do count.....

As for planes outside I don't hear any going overhead.

Dang... two Star Destroyers? Those models are huge! Must've taken a while to build.

I too have a Lego X-wing, and a Y-wing (two actually, different years), a Speeder, and an A and B wing sitting in my room.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

Dang... two Star Destroyers? Those models are huge! Must've taken a while to build.

I too have a Lego X-wing, and a Y-wing (two actually, different years), a Speeder, and an A and B wing sitting in my room.

Well the X wing and one Star Destroyer are mini so about 5 inches  but the other Star Destroyer looks to be a foot and 5 inches long and that one took about two or three days?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, BroomsNHops said:

Well the X wing and one Star Destroyer are mini so about 5 inches  but the other Star Destroyer looks to be a foot and 5 inches long and that one took about two or three days?

Oh I was thinking you had the larger scale one :wacko: .

Actually I sort of did assume they had to have been the mini version :lie: .

• Brohoof 1

Zip, zilch, nada. I have a lot of feather based photos and ornaments, I guess, but that really isn't aircrafty at all, lol

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Oh I was thinking you had the larger scale one :wacko: .

Actually I sort of did assume they had to have been the mini version :lie: .

Ahh yes I see, gods I'm not sure where I would put a giant one at if I managed to make on.

This is the one I have

Image result for lego star destroyer
Edited by BroomsNHops
  • Brohoof 1

I don’t see any out the window at the moment, but like @BroomsNHops I have the Star Wars equivalent, with a ridiculous number of Star Wars ships in my room (literally dozens of every ship seen in the movies and several prototypes), and even a model of the Disneyland TWA Moonliner just for variety. No airplanes though.  

• Brohoof 1

A couple of 100 or so Pegasi..... Wait they don't count as airplanes?

Sadly airplanes have not been in my interests field for a long time. I never really enjoyed them, like I enjoy cars. Might be a design thing. I like blimps! But still, I have zero airplane stuff in my room!

• Brohoof 1