Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be any of the Main 7 from Equstria Girls who will you be?

MLPForLife

What do you mean by that? Ending up in the universe of that show and replacing said character or something else? If replacing a character would I have to act the same way she normally does or not?

• Brohoof 1

“If I could be” means I don’t have to be. I’ll pass because my personality is isn’t represented by any off the characters. Visually speaking I suppose Sunset or Rarity because I prefer their clothing tastes in the show. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise, Surprise, I'd want to be Sunset Shimmer.  Funnily enough I have actually already been her before in my dreams.  Twice, because I had 2 dreams like that.  And yes, I was Sunset Shimmer, and not Dawn Sunlight, which is me in the EQG and MLP worlds, which was who I was in all my other EQG dreams.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The bisexual unicorn with a geod that gaves her the ability to see/feel EVERYTHING another person experienced just by touching them for a few seconds.

-> Extra points if Sunset ever learns how to control the "overload mode" of her geod [to be able to read "open thoughts" of people nearby & access the memories of the rest of the mane 7 via their connection with their geods].

On 8/29/2019 at 1:16 AM, Pentium100 said:

What do you mean by that? Ending up in the universe of that show and replacing said character or something else? If replacing a character would I have to act the same way she normally does or not?

You raise a good point... 

In my case, I would have to quickly learn everything I do not know about Sunset... something that may be easy to do if I can use her geod´s power [but it also means I would have to be VERY CAREFULL until I got enough knowledge about how every other person/pony thinks about her].

Given that her geod "dissapears" when Sunset goes to Equestria, it may mean using its power is not a posibility while on pony land [so I would had to find a good reason/excuse to bring Twilight, Spike The Dragon & Starlight to Pedestria (CHS); to "scan" their memories]. 

Celestia would be really hard to get out of Equestria... unless I manage to convince her to take "vacations" [assuming she is not "retired" already when I replace Sunset]. 

-> Getting Celestia´s memories would be really important to get: If I ever have the need I could use the "excuse" that my own memories got "shuffled" by the Memory Stone (but I kept it hidden or did not noticed & now it is getting worse because of ~reasons~ ), knowing about the past of Sunset BEFORE she got out of Equestria could be the only way to "convince" them that I am the real one.

None because it'd probably be creepy

Spoiler

I mean, you probably know what my answer would be regardless, but still

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If I must be a girl, so be it.

Why not Rainbow Dash? She seems to have everything under control in the EQG universe. Then I would just quit school, go through the portal, and live a happy life in Equestria :ph3ar: