Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Traveled all places except..

CinnamonSwirl

One thing that confuses me is the fact that the mane 6 travel all different places around the globe and we found out different cultures and more when it comes to various species except one....Zecora.....we dont know anything about zecoras family and traditions and a more in depth character background and very few episodes of the her even though the mane 6 befriend her and dont live that far. :wau:

• Brohoof 1

I would assume that Zecora's origins are more so left to fan interpretation at this point. It would be neat to have some canon details, though in a way, leaving it ambiguous allows us to come with our own ideas about this sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/29/2019 at 8:32 PM, CinnamonSwirl said:

One thing that confuses me is the fact that the mane 6 travel all different places around the globe and we found out different cultures and more when it comes to various species except one....Zecora.....we dont know anything about zecoras family and traditions and a more in depth character background and very few episodes of the her even though the mane 6 befriend her and dont live that far. :wau:

I think Zecora is a one time alien thing, from another dimension