Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vectorize An Image (Not MLP)

Venomous

Is anyone proficient in the area of vectorizing images or making them transparent? I need one to be made into a vector. I want to be able to use it in a signature. The image is a bit complicated, however.

31B71E3E-9501-455A-84DD-CE0CDB3B4C4E.png

This would take quite a while to vectorize :D

I don't really understand why it has to be a vector, though. Why don't you just use this one? 

Edited by SRN

On 8/30/2019 at 10:12 AM, SRN said:

This would take quite a while to vectorize :D

I don't really understand why it has to be a vector, though. Why don't you just use this one? 

Well I would like to be able to use it in a signature so I guess what I mean is to make the white transparent?

• Brohoof 1

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

I can always try:

Spoiler

A.png

B.png

C.png

D.png

E.png

The bottom one is transparent. All the others show what happens if the transparent area is covered with a solid color. It is a way to show where errors might occur. Lighter background color is hiding errors, while darker background makes them easier to spot.

Since I don't know exactly what white was background, and what white is part of the drawing itself, there might be obvious errors. You can create a layer underneath the transparent png in your favorite paint program, and softly draw in white where white should be. I did it in a few places around the book.

This took about 10 minutes, using Adobe Photoshop multiple edge tools and masks. Hope you can use it!

EDIT: I can see some broken white outlines. A crude copy inner part (from the original picture) on top of the transparent area could fix those.

Edited by Splashee
Tagged