Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ザ・Return! 花の道、オンステージ!!

Samurai Equine

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello everyone! :ticking: (Do fans still say "Everypony"?) 久し振り!!

I am not a new member to the forums. I am actually a returning member. As far as I can tell, I stepped away about 3 years ago. I got busy with things happening in my own life, but I never meant to step away for such a long time...

It's a little sad to know that some of the friends I made here a few years ago have left and (from what I can tell) deleted their accounts. Others are still here, but I don't know if they are still active or not. Was hoping maybe one of them would have reached out to me after all this time, but I won't hold it against anyone. We all have our own personal lives to live.

But putting all that aside, I am back because I want to be around my fellow bronies, pegasisters, and MLP fans as we bid farewell to G4. I meant to return during the mid-season hiatus, but that ended faster than I thought it would! But I'm back, ready for action, and I'm watching that final countdown with everyone! :yay:

(So much to do, so little time! Should I praise some fanart, got to the roleplay section, find a forum game, see what's changed since I've been away...? Help! I need a friend!)

よろしくお願いします。

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

but i dun wan to say goodbye ;-;

Few things have changed, but nothing major I believe. It's pretty much all the same, maybe with slightly different look, but still the same. :P 

• Brohoof 1

*Sings* "Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ahhh... Back in the day, I used to walk these halls, acting tough, but all alone. I needed a friend, to lend me a helping hand, I couldn't do it on my own..."

Hi @Samurai Equine! I'm relatively new at this forum, but I had the same goals as you! If you have been away from the series (not just the forum) for a long time, I suggest watching Equestria Girls Special "Forgotten Friendship". That's where the song above is from, and possibly the best MLP episode I have ever seen. Don't miss it!

There are plenty of friends around here! I think they give some for free, otherwise if you stalk them long enough :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

*Sings* "Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ahhh... Back in the day, I used to walk these halls, acting tough, but all alone. I needed a friend, to lend me a helping hand, I couldn't do it on my own..."

Hi @Samurai Equine! I'm relatively new at this forum, but I had the same goals as you! If you have been away from the series (not just the forum) for a long time, I suggest watching Equestria Girls Special "Forgotten Friendship". That's where the song above is from, and possibly the best MLP episode I have ever seen. Don't miss it!

There are plenty of friends around here! I think they give some for free, otherwise if you stalk them long enough :sunny:

I have all ready watched that! Thanks! I knew I recognized that song as I was reading it. :D I tend to keep up pretty well with the show and all its specials, despite leaving this forum for a while. The only exception is that I sometimes miss those little online clips on YouTube, the ones mostly about the Equestria Girls. But from what I have seen, I am not missing out on too much most of the time, just filler/bonus material.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Samurai Equine said:

I have all ready watched that! Thanks! I knew I recognized that song as I was reading it. :D I tend to keep up pretty well with the show and all its specials, despite leaving this forum for a while. The only exception is that I sometimes miss those little online clips on YouTube, the ones mostly about the Equestria Girls. But from what I have seen, I am not missing out on too much most of the time, just filler/bonus material.

Same here!

I am quite mad that the last Equestria Girls Special (that Sunset Backstage Pass one) never made out there for me to "borrow". otherwise, I am keeping up with everything except spoilers. (really keep away from spoilers on this forum, it has bad consequences, as well as it is not fun)

• Brohoof 1