Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Eveningstar goes to Ponyville

Nicolae Carpathia

(edited)

Story

Evening star has always wondered what it would be like outside sun tower but when Morningstar is away at the collage of magi. Evening star go's on adventure outside of the tower but when she is lost in an rain storm driving her off cores and making her land in ponyville not knowing how she got there. But she must soon find an way back before morning star gets back from the collage.

It was suppose to be an normal afternoon in the tower Morning star went about cleaning his tower and evening star looked outside of the tower till Morning-star get's an note from the collage."Sorry magister Morning star but it seems your needed back at the collage of magi. Morning star looks at evening star. "Will you be alright for being here for an few weeks. Evening star smiles yes. as soon Morning star left Evening star took off to see the world but will it do much harm then good?

Rules.

I'll be reading this to.

1)No cussing at all.

It's open.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Can you elaborate more on the plot? The raw idea sounds interesting, and maybe more people will join if you add more detail on the plot and characters.

Can you elaborate more on the plot? The raw idea sounds interesting, and maybe more people will join if you add more detail on the plot and characters.

it's late at night, but i can try.

Ponyville* sorry it bothers me @n@

isn't how they spelled it in mlp?