Steve Piranha

Cheer You On (Flash “He Took My Waifu” Sentry song)

The show has been lacking on the big bad guys lately so this was a treat

52 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

The show has been lacking on the big bad guys lately so this was a treat

Must say, an evil toaster isn't much of a big bad guy :)

28 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Must say, an evil toaster isn't much of a big bad guy :)

Put up a bit of a fight tho :mlp_icwudt:. Anyway, this short turned out to be true, it kinda gives hope the EG Christmas special is legit as well :mlp_yeehaa:

Oh, this was lovely and nice.

Why did Twi bump sunny at the start though? Because she was supposed to watch and put her phone back? Because the creators hinted at fan's twi-sun shipping? Or because it was her ex-boyfriend? Who can tell. :)

30 minutes ago, Bas said:

Oh, this was lovely and nice.

Why did Twi bump sunny at the start though? Because she was supposed to watch and put her phone back? Because the creators hinted at fan's twi-sun shipping? Or because it was her ex-boyfriend?

She looked pretty cranky in that moment. Did she not want to be there? Friction between her and Flash?

Anyway, wow. If this was just the music without the video, I'd think this was a love letter to the characters. Flash is talking like a lovestruck fan and it's almost 4th wall breaking referring to them as Equestria Girls.

Oh my gosh! 

I didn't really asked for this, but as a guy who always saw Flash as a nice guy since the beginning, this was a nice surprise!

So, I was thinking about this music video, and it occurred to me that this song should have been given to Spike.  Spike is overdue for some love in EQG and it would have made more sense for him to have been singing this song or the song being about him.  I guess that the song lyrics would have had to have been changed a little, but not that much.  But I guess the song itself was good.  Just, if they make Flash and Sunset an actual couple I think I will scream silently inside my head.

On 9/1/2019 at 11:32 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Put up a bit of a fight tho :mlp_icwudt:. Anyway, this short turned out to be true, it kinda gives hope the EG Christmas special is legit as well :mlp_yeehaa:

EQG Holiday Unwrapped exists, it is actually already on the internet, however it's not in English but it does have subtitles.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:59 PM, Will Guide said:

Oh my gosh! 

I didn't really asked for this, but as a guy who always saw Flash as a nice guy since the beginning, this was a nice surprise!

I used to be indifferent towards him at first, then resent the hatedom, to finally love him because the hatedom became increasingly more memetic and over the top :mlp_icwudt:. It did hurt him more appearances tho :dry:, but glad the dog got a bone at last :fluttershy:

This was certainly unexpected. I never really minded Flash's character, so it's nice to see him getting fleshed out a bit more. The song itself was alright, so I have no quarrels with this.

And as expected, Hasbro has blocked the video because they are able to.

On 9/17/2019 at 9:37 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

And as expected, Hasbro has blocked the video because they are able to.

I honestly don't see the reason for it.

Badges