Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Might there be a third FIM special?

FlareGun45

Rainbow Roadtrip was the first FIM special created by Boulder Media, and even though DHX is pretty much done with FIM, that doesn't automatically mean it has to be the end of FIM altogether! Between the gap from the series finale to G5, could there be another special that might show up and Hasbro's keeping it a secret? We've had plenty of EG specials, and the FIM special trend basically JUST started, and it would suck to just see it end like that! Just because the main show is over doesn't hafta mean it's over for the franchise! 

Also just to letcha know, it's best not to ask the show staff cause, A: They're gonna keep quiet about it. B: If there is another special, it's not gonna be made by DHX, so Jim's not gonna know.

Edited by FlareGun45
  • Brohoof 2

Again, “THE Leak” showed assets of the Christmas pony special, and mentioned two more after S9, even being considered as episodes 14 and 15 when it was discussed that the final season would be as long as the third. I could be mistaken though, and one of the specials would be the Christmas one tho :huh:. In any case, there’s nothing stopping Hasbro from canceling it without us even knowing 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Will Guide said:

@FlareGun45

Wait a minute If Rainbow Roadtrip was the first special than what was the second?

Yeah I coulda worded that better. Best Gift Ever was the first, but it was made by DHX. And like @Steve Piranha said, the leak mentioned a second one made by Boulder.

If there TRULY is one more special..... then please, oh please, let it be a special we've all been waiting to see! Something to answer some of the biggest unanswered FIM questions! Something more story-driven and interesting than Rainbow Roadtrip. Not saying Rainbow Roadtrip was bad, but it coulda been more interesting.

• Brohoof 2

27 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

Yeah I coulda worded that better. Best Gift Ever was the first, but it was made by DHX. And like @Steve Piranha said, the leak mentioned a second one made by Boulder.

Yeah, I have vague memories about it, so I’m not sure :huh:. I’d love for something more story-driven as well, maybe something that doesn’t involve the Mane 6 much like: Gusty, Cellia and Luna in their younger years, or something after the series finale with a new character stepping up in the Mane 6’s shoes (or is it horseshoes :dash:?), like what Adventure Time did