MLPForLife

Why does Pinkie Pie have a strong relationship with Rainbow Dash?

I always wondered why Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash have such a strong friendship?

ACA9CC31-4ED0-47FE-A253-74157E39664E.thumb.png.3a66b85ce60aede78b9278d42bbd7ed0.png

They have a lot in common, personality wise. I think they just click well. 

I think It's because nobody in the Mane Six are physically active and adventurous as much as those two. Maybe Applejack is the exception, but her and Pinkie together are just less dynamic to be honest.

Badges

6 hours ago, MLPForLife said:

I always wondered why Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash have such a strong friendship?

because they are friends. It's the magic of friendship, after all!

They have a very good dynamic. It makes sense, given that they both have outgoing and energetic personalities, which work great in tandem with one another

Its probably because they have lot of things in common and i always thought about this, that they been with each other ever since g3. so i kind of get why they made them so close as like super best friends forever. spending with each other for many years. you can't break them. and how g5 made pinkie a peagsus which made them both EVEN closer, like sisters or forever ever friends. its like, rain with out a cloud, or a rainbow without its color, cotton candy without its sweet sugary taste, and many things that i can say.