Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - Sept 2019

King Sombra

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Ctrl+Alt+E worked. Thanks! €

Yes the people of Sweden got to vote if they wanted Euro as currency, and that was many years after Germany had already accepted Euro. Because we were too proud of our own Swedish-Crown currency, it was easy victory. If the politicians had decided without the people's vote, we would have had Euro.

@Lord Valtasar Any chance you could tell how many have already completed their art entry? If you aren't allowed to say, I understand.

well.. i can tell you that i have, but take your time, it's a 3 month event after all, no need to rush

10 hours ago, CinnamonSwirl said:

I dont wanna say lol

That's why you type it, silly! :pinkie:

Question, though, does the art itself have to be our own, or can we use existing images to create the design?

4 hours ago, Quinch said:

That's why you type it, silly! :pinkie:

Question, though, does the art itself have to be our own, or can we use existing images to create the design?

you can use them as reference, but don't let me stop you, if you felt inspired and want to do it anyway, just go for it, it just won't be eligible for winning because it's an art contest, if you ask me, these were never about winning but for the fun of taking part

I really REALLY like that the submissions are visible to all. It makes it more worth for me to enter this contest. It inspires to participate when we all can enjoy all the entries and not just a winner in the end (thinking that once a winner has been crowned, people may only look at the winning entry and skip the rest to save time)!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Quick check, in order to avoid repeats - who is originally in the last window?

No one, as far as I know. The original panel only had four windows. The last one in this image is an edit of Chrysalis’.

20 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

No, problem! It’s my fault for not rereading the first post! Thank you!

i guess it doesn't matter now, everything is clear, so good luck with your design

Well... flip.

Okay, so certain events have made it so my opposite character, might be not be as opposite as I once thought. But I still love the character and don’t want to start over.

Is it okay if I make a note on my entry that it was drawn before a certain episode aired? XD

9 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well... flip.

Okay, so certain events have made it so my opposite character, might be not be as opposite as I once thought. But I still love the character and don’t want to start over.

Is it okay if I make a note on my entry that it was drawn before a certain episode aired? XD

of course

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to help you with that, but I couldn't find an approximate of the font used in the comic, so I wrote it out by hand. From the looks of it, LordValtasar (now Trix or Treat) did the same thing (only better), and the font used for the Liveliness entry is definitely not the same as the one used in the comic.