Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is there anything that you think that you like TOO much?

AveryGamerDude

Honestly, the title pretty much says it all. Is there anything that you feel that you like so much to the point of it being... not good? For me, that's definitely MLP: FiM. I'm seriously obsessed with it to the point where I considered on giving up on life because of it ending this year, though I've pretty much gotten over that. How about you? :)

• Brohoof 1

That has been the case for me with a lot of different things. Lucky, I always manage to deal with them before they spiral out of control.

• Brohoof 1

Tanks and other machines/innovations from the second world war, I always wan't to talk about that stuff during conversation but I force myself not to bring it up... most of the time... :-P

Demons and demonic entities of humanoid sorts. And evils associated with them. Pretty sure my cherishing of those has corrupted me in ways more than one.

Nymphs, dryads, satyrs, vampires, werewolves, chorts, succubi, incubi, you name it. I probably heard of it in one shape or another.

I like Star Wars probably too much, and I have an insatiable love of the Disney parks and their classic movies. I don’t know if there is such a thing as loving something too much unless it’s too costly, immoral or unhealthy, but if kept in the proper balance it can be a wonderful love affair.  

• Brohoof 1

I’m not overly obsessed with something to the point of ruining my life but I do tends to get really excited when it comes to Harry Potter. I have some few other things but I guessed you can tell by just looking up my profiles.

Food is the main one. No matter what anybody says nothing is better than food.

Like almost everybody these days, I'm addicted to electronic connectivity, though not as much as other people.

Most people would probably say I love solitude too much but that's their problem.