Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thank you Subscribers and Donors - Buffy Badge

Jeric

giphy.gif

It has been said time and again that the reason this community site can still exist is because those of you who financially support us, whether with a monthly support subscription, a donation, or even buying commissions from our artists. Because we are a forum, and non-profit, it is hard to figure out ways to recognize and encourage this support. We have some ideas coming down the line, but this was the first one that came to mind. 

So for all our Subscribers and Donors, you have a new official and exclusive rank badge featuring our mascot Buffy.

subscribers.png

Obviously this will be optional if you want to display one of the stock badges when that feature launches. But who doesn't want that adorable pone to be displayed for all the forum to see? She's a cutie!

39iepd.jpg

For those that subscribe for six months consecutively, you will have the opportunity to have a custom character "Subscriber Badge" of any FiM character or their OC. We are working on the standardized layout requirements. Expect something new on this in September. 

• Brohoof 19

• This topic was featured, unfeatured, pinned and featured

Cute badge! Buffy is cute pony~ GSiaQIm.png

For those that subscribe for six months consecutively, you will have the opportunity to have a custom character "Subscriber Badge" of any FiM character or their OC.

Darn, I would've gotten an awesome Vinyl badge. 

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Ooooh, control over badge display is gonna be a thing now?!

After I reveal all the badges yes. I have a low tech way of automating it using the testing forum, and eventually will be setting up something in your profile that will trigger it 

By the way in my excitement to get the badge out I forgot to mention that @Lord Valtasar designed this one as well. 

Kinda don’t know what this place would do without him

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Ooooh, Jeric? Is this still an option? Because I would seriously consider a 6 month subscription for a Celestia Badge. :sunbutt:

It's an ongoing thing. The 6 month subscriber badge hasn't officially been announced yet, and the end text is sort of a teaser for what is to come.

• Brohoof 2

On 9/10/2019 at 10:08 AM, Troblems said:

It's an ongoing thing. The 6 month subscriber badge hasn't officially been announced yet, and the end text is sort of a teaser for what is to come.

Oh, SWEET! Excited!

Oh though now I’m stuck. Because I could get a Celestia Badge, which I’m sure plenty of people will have... or I could get an Ahuizotl Badge. :squee:

On 9/12/2019 at 4:57 PM, Will Guide said:

I'm considering becoming a subscriber for 6 months but my question is how much money might I be spending as part of this?

EDIT: You got yourself a new subscriber

You are a scholar and a gentleman. 

More information on the long term subs will be forthcoming this week. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned