Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Prediction about My Little Pony Generation 5

Flash-Magnus

Hey guys i will prediction about My Little Pony Reboot or we can call as Generation 5 of My Little Pony so this in my prediction:

1. New Location = This Reboot will show as the new places or maybe the new City and the new Castle but not only that because there is more new location we can see.
  2. New Characters and New Villains = This Reboot will show us the new characters and the new villains.
  3. Some of Old Characters and Villains = Don't disappointed about old characters from G1 until G4 because i'm sure they can join to G5.
  4. The New IDW Comic = This is my weak prediction but this reboot will also has the comic and story book.
  5. The New Games = This is my weak prediction but Hasbro will show us the new games about Pony.
  6. No Humans = Not like before this Reboot didn't show human so there is no Equestria Girl version of G5.
  7. The New History = In this Reboot there is the new history in the MLP G5 Universe.
  8. New Title = This time there is no Friendship is Magic in the title of My Little Pony because they will use the new title or the title in G5 is just My Little Pony.
  9. The New Opening = In this Reboot they show us the new Opening of the new MLP.
  10. Mission and Adventure = Yes, MLP is always adventure in the fantasy wold and mission.
  11. New Song = Just like before this Reboot because this Reboot will show us the new song and soundtrack. 
  12. Fight and War = There is the fight in G5 because epic and amazing because some of MLP's fans is really love fighting so G5 will show us the war and fight.
  13. The Love Story = There is love story in the G5 between characters or villains.
  14. Sad Story = There will show us about the sad moment and the sad tragedy in this Reboot.
  15. All is The Same Universe = I mean the comic, the show and Movie reboot will be the same universe.

So there is my prediction about My Little Pony Generation 5 or My Little Pony Reboot so what do you guys think so give the critic and comment in down below.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

I see too many guesses that can be interpreted as true, depending on small variations.

G5 is very far away from us at the moment. It can be anything. But predicting at this moment can fun when we actually get there, and see how right/wrong we were.

1. New Voice Actors = A band new take on the characters, and their voices will reflect most of this. No more high pitched raspy voice for Rainbow Dash as an example.
2. Removal of Background Ponies = No more hidden massages or uniquely disabled ponies to pick on. Clean and clear colored, normal ponies, not distracting to the main cast or story plot.
3. Easier Stories = Not so much politics or religious meanings. The world will be a simple town, with local issues. No world explorations.
4. Much Simplified Design = Ponies and backgrounds will have slightly less detail, and smoother lines. To make it easier to animate and color.
5. Expandable = Main cast should be as simple design as possible, so that accessories for toys can be advertised. Add-ons, like hats, can appear in one episode, to boost sales.

G5 is a new start, and is much further into the future. There is a new group of children growing up, and the will have a chance to be shaped after the new show. Hasbro can take advantage of this, without going too far from G4.

• 3 months later...