ShadOBabe

Ask ShadOBabe

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's probably because you're a creative person.  What is your favorite Rarity moment? 

Daww shucks! X3

Oooo... that’s really really hard. Is it okay if I mention several?

I love her whining to annoy the Diamond Dogs.

I love her going crazy in Inspiration Manifestation.

I love her booping sunblock onto Rainbow Dash’s nose.

I love her throwing the “serious damage to your social standing” line back at Zesty Gourmand.

And I love her interactions with Capper in the Movie. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Is it okay if I mention several?

 

Reading!? source.gif JK. :P

 

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I love her whining to annoy the Diamond Dogs.

I love her going crazy in Inspiration Manifestation.

I love her booping sunblock onto Rainbow Dash’s nose.

I love her throwing the “serious damage to your social standing” line back at Zesty Gourmand.

And I love her interactions with Capper in the Movie. <3

 

  1. That's one of my favorites, too.
  2. I get Rarity on a personal level here. 
  3. Classic! 
  4. Hahah. :ButtercupLaugh:
  5. My favorite Rarity scene from the movie was when she was sad that they'd failed their mission. 

 

What is your favorite Rarity song?

I love any of her songs with a reprise later in the episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your favorite Rarity song?

I love any of her songs with a reprise later in the episode. 

Probably “Becoming Popular”, but “Art of the Dress” is a close second!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Probably “Becoming Popular”, but “Art of the Dress” is a close second!

 

Do you have a favorite Rarity outfit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you have a favorite Rarity outfit? 

I really like her camping outfit and her daydream wedding outfit!

Spoiler

ca70b5060712f6c7a7a7e88bd251644e.png

6456d0b2db295e1036f04a2866e6c90f.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
20 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

I really like her camping outfit and her daydream wedding outfit!

  Hide contents

 

6456d0b2db295e1036f04a2866e6c90f.png

 

 

Ooh, fancy! What episode is the wedding dress from? :sunbutt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ooh, fancy! What episode is the wedding dress from? :sunbutt:

That's actually from The Ticket Master. Season 1, 3rd episode.

Rarity was daydreaming what Prince Blueblood would be like. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

That's actually from The Ticket Master. Season 1, 3rd episode.

Rarity was daydreaming what Prince Blueblood would be like. XD

 

Of course I would say, YES!!! :pinkie:

Who is your favorite male FiM character? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Who is your favorite male FiM character? 

Forums_Ahuizotl_Seriously.png.1fe30695c9c16bdfa18a74b0a438f061.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Forums_Ahuizotl_Seriously.png.1fe30695c9c16bdfa18a74b0a438f061.png

 

Sorry, Who is your favorite male pony? :twismile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sorry, Who is your favorite male pony? :twismile:

LOL, it's okay. And it's this nerd:

Forums_Caballeron.png.c496d54c4e19820f665fdb7c2ec1acbc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

LOL, it's okay. And it's this nerd:

Forums_Caballeron.png.c496d54c4e19820f665fdb7c2ec1acbc.png

 

I think Dr. Caballeron's face almost looks human, do you see it, too or am I crazy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think Dr. Caballeron's face almost looks human, do you see it, too or am I crazy? 

No more than any of the other ponies. The facial hair probably helps though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

No more than any of the other ponies. The facial hair probably helps though.

 

He kinda reminds me of John Stamos. I think it's his mane. :P

Do you have a favorite Caballeron moment? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you have a favorite Caballeron moment? 

There's a couple. I REALLY loved in Daring Doubt when he's got the anti-lying amulet on and Daring asks him if he still has a diamond he stole. He just gets so hilariously pouty when he can't deny it.

Then there's two small ones in Stranger Than Fan Fiction. One, when he's smacks that creepy Daring Do pillow off his minion, and two, this little wordless "sic 'em" motion he does when they find Rainbow and Quibble again after their initial escape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Which Winnie the Pooh character do you think you relate to the most? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the power of the nexus future! If you could time travel and relive any moment in time or do something over again, what would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 5/1/2020 at 8:28 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Which Winnie the Pooh character do you think you relate to the most? 

I’ve been thinking about your question and I just can’t come up with an answer. I’m not very much like any of them. But I LIKE Tigger.

 

21 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

By the power of the nexus future! If you could time travel and relive any moment in time or do something over again, what would it be?

Historically, pretty much anything with Jesus. Or getting to talk with my grandpa as an adult (he died when I was a kid, the older I got, the more I was told I was like him)

Personal redos... mmm, I dunno. There’s things I wish had gone better, but changing anything could change how things are now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many times have you thought something you made was great, only to look at it later & think it wasn't as great as you originally thought? 

 

This happens to me a LOT. :sunny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Es gab einmal eine kleine Ente, die fragte: "Hast du Trauben?". Dann watschelte er bis zum nächsten Tag davon. Verstehst du was ich sage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.