Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ShadOBabe

ShadOBabe

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you have a favorite color that you always go back to when you're drawing something? 

I really, REALLY like to stick gold in wherever I can! XD 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

If you have gotten Pokemon Sword and/or Shield, which new Pokemon is your favorite?

I have not gotten it because I’m still SUPER SALTY about how Gamefreak handled it. Super gross business model I’m not giving them money for it.

But I still love the Pokémon. Galarian Ponyta and/or Toxtricity are probably my faves.

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Because it reminds you of Celestia's body jewelry? :sunbutt:

Nah, I was a gold freak before Celestia even existed. Her fashion sense is another reason I love her. X3

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I have not gotten it because I’m still SUPER SALTY about how Gamefreak handled it. Super gross business model I’m not giving them money for it.

Not fully aware of what GameFreak did, but...

Personally I much rather blame the individual peoples whose decisions have caused the controversy, not the ENTIRE Company. the same thing goes for Disney, Star Wars, Hasbro or any other large corporation. They just need to get the right people into the right position again to make the right decision that benefits everybody, Including the company, investors, customers, etc.

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

Personally I much rather blame the individual peoples whose decisions have caused the controversy, not the ENTIRE Company. the same thing goes for Disney, Star Wars, Hasbro or any other large corporation. They just need to get the right people into the right position again to make the right decision that benefits everybody, Including the company, investors, customers, etc.

Oh of course. There are people in the trenches that have nothing to do with the stupid business decisions. It’s just easier to use the company name.

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Oh of course. There are people in the trenches that have nothing to do with the stupid business decisions. It’s just easier to use the company name.

After all remember the controversy about Derpy in Last Roundup? Completely overshadowed what the episode was supposed to be about: Applejack making a promise to win the prize money, only to end up failing and being too ashamed to come home empty-hooved. If you ask me I much rather just acknowledge the controversy and just look at something as it's presented for better or worse without having to worry about all the behinds the scene drama. 

Anyway, have you ever been to any of the Disney theme parks? If you have, what's your favorite attraction or show?

Just now, Will Guide said:

After all remember the controversy about Derpy in Last Roundup? Completely overshadowed what the episode was supposed to be about: Applejack making a promise to win the prize money, only to end up failing and being too ashamed to come home empty-hooved. If you ask me I much rather just acknowledge the controversy and just look at something as it's presented for better or worse without having to worry about all the behinds the scene drama.

Anyway, have you ever been to any of the Disney theme parks? If you have, what's your favorite attraction or show?

Well the problem is that companies don’t fix things unless you tell them it’s a problem. And you absolutely have the right to tell them it’s a problem. They want your money after all. If they want to keep getting your money, then they better give you what you’re interested in paying for.

You don’t OWE a business anything.

I have not. I want to go so bad. :(

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Have you ever been mistaken for a dingo? 

I have not. Had some crazy mare run into me in the dark though and think I was the cupacabra though. She smacked me with a broom! :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

They want your money after all.

Just as long as you don't mean that to say that "all they care about is the money". Money is important to running a business and staying in business as well as pay all the hard workers to support their own lives after all. It's all about balance between pleasing the fans and getting the resources/income they need.

6 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I have not. I want to go so bad:(

If I'm still working at Disneyland by the time you come over here and my role allows me, I would personally make sure your stay at the Happiest Place on Earth is magicial!

7 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I have not. Had some crazy mare run into me in the dark though and think I was the cupacabra though. She smacked me with a broom! :yeahno:

Was it a BIG broom? 

18-3.jpg?fit=640,%209999&crop=0,0,100,48 :P

4 hours ago, Will Guide said:

If I'm still working at Disneyland by the time you come over here and my role allows me, I would personally make sure your stay at the Happiest Place on Earth is magicial!

Awww, thanks hon! That would be amazing!

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I've been foiled again~!

Read fanfiction much? :fluttershy: (If yes, what is the first or most memorable fanfic you've ever read?)

I do read a decent amount!

For pony, the one fic I always come back to is a oneshot called Diary Of An Evil Pony:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/92453/the-diary-of-an-evil-pony

And for non-pony, one of my favorites is Real Men Don't Make Sandwiches, a VERY interesting fic about the hypothetical interactions between Vegeta and Krillin pre-android saga:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/12654849/chapters/28841031

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do you have a favorite art supply?" 

Definitely my preferred brand of sketchbook. Nothing like a brand new, unused sketchbook!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Definitely my preferred brand of sketchbook. Nothing like a brand new, unused sketchbook!

How many sketchbooks have you gone through? :mlp_ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

How many sketchbooks have you gone through? :mlp_ooh:

That’s basically impossible to answer. I’ve been drawing in sketchbooks since middle school, but only kept track of some of them.

I KNOW it’s over 15, seventy-page sketchbooks, but who know what the actual count is when you include all the little miscellaneous sketch pads I’ve also had.

• Brohoof 1

That’s basically impossible to answer. I’ve been drawing in sketchbooks since middle school, but only kept track of some of them.

I KNOW it’s over 15, seventy-page sketchbooks, but who know what the actual count is when you include all the little miscellaneous sketch pads I’ve also had.

I was just about to ask you how many of them you've kept. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was just about to ask you how many of them you've kept. :wacko:

Yup, no idea. I should eventually go through the whole house and try to find all of them.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yup, no idea. I should eventually go through the whole house and try to find all of them.

Like, a reverse Easter Zotl? ^_^

How often do you lose drawing supplies? (Pens, pencils etc.) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Like, a reverse Easter Zotl? ^_^

How often do you lose drawing supplies? (Pens, pencils etc.) 

My ears are definitely long enough.

I’m good at keeping track of almost all my supplies... except pens. I’m always losing my ballpoint pens for some reason. But that’s why I keep huge stashes of them, just in case.

• Brohoof 1

I’m good at keeping track of almost all my supplies... except pens. I’m always losing my ballpoint pens for some reason. But that’s why I keep huge stashes of them, just in case.

In case of pen emergencies!? :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1