Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ShadOBabe

ShadOBabe

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is the standard diet for a zotl?" 

Well in real world mythology, they’re usually known for eating the eyes and fingernails of the people they drown. XD

But since that is way too scary in the context of My Little Pony, my headcanon is that MLP Zotls are omnivorous, and can eat fruit and vegetables, but also fish and non-sapient animals. But I wouldn't doubt for a second that our Ahuizotl has threatened intruders with being eaten.

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well in real world mythology, they’re usually known for eating the eyes and fingernails of the people they drown. XD

But since that is way too scary in the context of My Little Pony, my headcanon is that MLP Zotls are omnivorous, and can eat fruit and vegetables, but also fish and non-sapient animals. But I wouldn't doubt for a second that our Ahuizotl has threatened intruders with being eaten.

1. Y'know, for kids! :blink:
  2. This sounds a lot nicer than the alternative. :kindness:
  3. Is your zotl OC omnivorous, too? 
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Where does ShadOzotl obtain her seafood?  

Well since she’s more of an author avatar than a true character, she, or rather I, am not bound by the constraints of canon or reality. Fishing it out of the Amazon River, going to a restaurant, or magicking it out of thin air with my art supplies are all valid answers. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BACK TO THE FUTURE!?" :blink:

LOL! I have not. There’s a lot of classic pop culture cornerstones that I’ve actually never seen. I’ve picked up their stories through cultural osmosis, but until I was much older I was very heavily biased against live action entertainment.

I chalked it up to a string of bad experiences, from older relatives making me watch things that I found too scary, to watching shows I just found boring.

So the collection of animation I experienced grew and grew, while live action continued to completely disinterest me. Even now it’s very rare that I see a live action anything and think “hey, that looks interesting”.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PiratePony said:

It's one of the greatest movies of all time. You must see it.

Maybe sometime. X3

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If "Daring Do Day" were real, how would you celebrate it?" 

Well if I had time to prepare, I'd probably draw a picture. Maybe edit my avatar to have a Daring Do pith helmet and polo shirt. DEFINITELY participate in any events, especially trivia. :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Maybe sometime. X3

Well if I had time to prepare, I'd probably draw a picture. Maybe edit my avatar to have a Daring Do pith helmet and polo shirt. DEFINITELY participate in any events, especially trivia. :D

Is it possible for a Zotl to wear hats? You'd think their ears would make wearing hats a bit tricky. 

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

What about vests or shoes? 

Well you don't NEED shoes (or clothes at all in Equestria), especially since I have paws in the back and hands in the front, but I'm sure Rarity could whip a shirt up to fit a zotl. Just need the right measurements.

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

What is your favourite type of chocolate, Shad?

White, milk or dark?

Dark. Definitely. <3

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well you don't NEED shoes (or clothes at all in Equestria), especially since I have paws in the back and hands in the front, but I'm sure Rarity could whip a shirt up to fit a zotl. Just need the right measurements.

Dark. Definitely. <3

Thank you for answering, Shad. ^^

• Brohoof 1