Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

assistance required for changeling OC

Ittoni

hello! i'm a changelling! my real name is Ittoni. nice to meet you. sorry to hide as a pony, i'm kinda extrovertintrovert

or at least i would like to RP as one. 

Changellings weren't that complicated when they were love sucking bugs of destruction, but now that they are forming a new society and they kinda look like they want to get as far away from their past as posible it's difficult to find a place for me as a reformed changelling too. Like choosing a name for example since they are all from body parts but i don't know if i could change that, or maybe finding what is your purpose now, or find your individuality when you are sharing your time with ponies. Also, is there like a something that could be consider a special talent to individual changellings? not as much as a cutiemark but just something that makes them individually unique or should i leave that out of the picture for simplicity sake.

My idea is to make a changelling that now that is spending their time more and more with ponies they try to "find" their cutiemark, or that something that could make them special by seeing how their pony friends just have a purpose in life contrary to changelings who have been only about the hive and being a colony. Kinda like what Gaby wanted. So they would make a personal journey to find a special kind of talent or magic unique to them. Well, aside from transforming.

can they perform magic? or is only chrisallys able to do that? or can they only perform magic when transformed or is it because they have forgotten how to do it? so many questions.

Edited by Comet Quartz

Changelings have a magic of their own. When they transform, they apparently inherit the being's abilities. The new reformed changelings don't need to live off love anymore. The reformation changed their DNA. They can certainly gain talents like ponies and if they were to transform into a new pony, they could possibly gain a cutie mark that way. Lots of opportunities here.