Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unused FIM ideas in comic form?

FlareGun45

We know that the show writers had a tonna ideas in the show, and there were plenty that weren't used at all! I heard that the only reason Spike didn't get an origin story is because the writers couldn't agree on one, and perhaps the reason Scorpan didn't get his own story arc was probably because the writers couldn't think of one. Well, how about this? Perhaps all the questions could be answered in comic form! 

Remember the IDW comic about Cosmos? Well she (originally he) was the brother of Celestia and Luna, but he was taken out and he was replaced by Tempest and the Storm King, and Cosmos turned into a girl and was an ex-girlfriend of Discord. That idea was probably given to the IDW comic people since they weren't able to use him or her in the movie. We know the comic series is gonna continue after G4's end, and that there's a surprise 100th issue on the way, so if the series were to continue, maybe the comic series can fulfill our wishes!

No Manehattan CMCs? No zebralands? No problemo! The comics can cover it! And with the show over, there's literately nothing stopping them from going crazy with their stories! I know the comic series right now isn't very interesting, but hey, if the writers give the IDW people their unused ideas for the show, they could still see the light of day in comic book form! I have the feeling that with the show ending, the comic series is gonna be more interesting!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I hope the comics give Spike an actual origin story, tell us more about Grogar and Gusty the Great, and continue the story of Radiant Hope and Sombra. I fully appreciate what the show staff did, but I also completely understand why so many fans are feeling unsatisfied right now.

• Brohoof 1