Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleeping pony in the shape of a heart

Moonybear

Does anybody remember the collection of sleeping ponies in the shape of hearts? It's been redrawn so many times, and printed on so many products, I don't think I ever found out who originally drew them. Does anybody know the original artist? 

I'm asking because I've had a tattoo of one since 2014 and I've always wondered who the artist was, and what else they've drawn since. 

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, since this is a forum for showing off art work, but I figured you guys would be the best to ask since crediting art work is a much bigger deal these days than it was in the early 2010's.

BIG NOTICE - THE UPLOADED IMAGE ISN'T MINE. IT IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS ART WORK AND WOULD LOVE TO CREDIT THE ARTIST, WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST. 

674350edf3d6c82bd9b3b00b50c377f4.png

• Brohoof 1

@Moonybear

This thread does not contain potential to commence a discussion here, as once the question is answered, the thread no longer serves a purpose. A simple question such as this would be better asked through a status update or even a blog entry.

Locking.

• The topic was locked