phydye

hie!!

16315765_LS9FYAzj1Ni6zD0.png?1567570894

this is bermuda! i still need help with a name that relates to dragons, so bermuda is only temporary :)

16315855_5RRXM4LP0dhI8XH.png

this is my friend's ponysona! he doesn't have a name yet, so any help with this would be appreciated too!

16315796_me7vp6NcaUfNOzL.png?1567203389

my other friend's ponysona! they're all friends and they go on all kinds of adventures. we do this in real life, too!

(he also needs a name HAHA)

i have more pony designs here! starburst and bubblegum spice are the only ones i didn't create :)

okay it didn't format like i expected it to :( start from the bottom and go back to the top i guess haha

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: i looked up a question about bat ponies having cutiemarks, and i happened to stumble across this forum :) i wanted to try it out and get involved with the mlp community like i used to!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

i was about 11 or 12 when i watched my first episode. it was somewhere in season 4 and i absolutely loved the way the ponies were designed, and how their cutiemarks reflected who they were. i've definitely had my fair share of ponysonas throughout the years, but i think my current ponysona, bermuda, really speaks to me.

here are the ponies i've created so far!

Welcome to the forums! Pretty OCs you got there!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Badges

Hello @phydye. Welcome to the forum. These are neat designs. There are areas here where you can specifically share these, so I'd recommend giving that ago. Enjoy your time here!

Hi @phydye and welcome to the forum! Really cool looking OCs there! Also the way you got into the show is quite inspiring! I got into the show on similar basis. Keep on creating!

Badges

Hi @phydye and welcome!

Come on in and see what there is to see. If you have any questions, send me a message anytime. :)

Welcome, and thanks for sharing the cool art! :mlp_icwudt: Hope you didn't lose any luggage stepping through the magic portal.

Badges

Welcome to the party!

A new user joined the party.

7df51a812c096d1444f9e3ff811fa4f4.png

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!