Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fashion Week

Rarity

Hello Darlings. 

This week we will be celebrating the fabulosity of fashion. Your wonderful party pony will be coming up with simply amazing events and  the community Dadmin @Jeric has been entrusted with running The Church of Fabulosity. Share your fashion and fabulosity and remember be generous with each other.

Image result for Rarity

• Brohoof 8

You don’t suppose that the case of the missing gems will be reopen eh? :pout:

3 hours ago, Rarity said:

Share your fashion

Well, what I can say is my top three fashion  trends would be classy, punk rock, and military. Plus I have a collection of varies of coats and fedoras a/ trilby hats. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

we decided that this year's Fashion week shall not only focus on Rarity, there are other fashionista's aswel out there after all which she helped in one way or another along the way, meet our 3 fabulous new emotes :coco::pistachio::sassy:

:pinkie:

Pistachio and Sassy are wonderful fashion ponies, and those smilies are very adorable! ^_^ But I think it goes without saying which one of these I'm the happiest about! The lovely Coco smilie is finally official! :coco:

Thanks to @Rikifive for creating it, and also to the rest of the staff for its official introduction! :D

• Brohoof 5

21 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

we decided that this year's Fashion week shall not only focus on Rarity, there are other fashionista's aswel out there after all which she helped in one way or another along the way, meet our 3 fabulous new emotes :coco::pistachio::sassy:

Aw, Pistachio even has the hat! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured