Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Male Celebrity?

Lucky Bolt

I was going to just make this thread, but I was thinking one already existed. :sealed: Thanks. :D

Let's see, you've got the magnificent creature that is Chris Pine... Along with a few other actors, whose names escape me... :secret: But you know what Chris Pine's hotter than the rest. Unfortunately he's likely not gay considering Zachary Quinto is... dammit.

Edited by Banjo
  • Brohoof 2

Oh gosh, this is a perfect topic, let me just say~ Now let me make my boyfriend jealous while I list a few I can think of:
Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt (all the MCU Chris's), Keanu Reeves, Kurt Cobain, Tom Holland, RDJ, Adam Lambert (I've witnessed him live so.. trust me), Ryan Reynolds, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine (thanks @Banjo for the reminder), Felix Kjellberg (yeah, he hot), Jake Gyllenhaal (why are most of these superhero movie actors!?), Jason Momoa, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill and Shemar Moore (there are some Portuguese celebrities I could add, but no one would recognise those).

But my faves have to be: Hugh Jackman and Jude Law. Those guys be hot~

• Brohoof 2

Well the singers in Florida Georgia Line are sexy :wub:

See the source image

13 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Adam Levine ♥️ He is the lead singer of my favorite band, Maroon 5.

EA41B688-DF16-4BD2-8E81-304A2379BAD9.jpegA919D14D-12A2-4598-ACF7-5032ED257C36.jpegAB03F3EF-E409-46BF-BB59-7BE710332C63.jpeg

He's sexy, I have to agree!

and there's a few more but you'd be reading all day

• Brohoof 2

I probably should have said Goran Višnjić (this was after my mum showed me him after saying I wanted to go to countries east of Europe, and them ended up talking about him as one of the countries I mentioned was Croatia)
Who is in Ice Age and E.R.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:38 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

FINALLY someone with some good taste around here! 

Well I can say that even on just muscles alone... mmmmmm~ :mlp_bedeyes::arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

Nick Jonas, Zayn Malik, G-Eazy, Jesse Rutherford, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Gale Harold, Liam Payne, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy, I could go on...

Side note: A lot of the reason I find these guys attractive is not only because of their appearance, but I generally think they're decent people and are very talented.
The singers/musicians also inspire me since I'm a musician as well.
The looks are only part of it, hehe. ;)

Edited by CoconutCake