Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Why are we this way?

Muffinnz

I have no life and lack skills so it's partially true for me

So what are they gonna do, laugh at me because of it? What a bunch of as******

Edited by Ittoni

• 9 months later...

I don't think it's bronies problem but general problem for people in internet communities/fandoms. This is how we are seen by the others. I remember when I explained my parents what fandoms and fans are, they responded exactly as you said "Well, they must be freaks without life". There's no point in arguing, if a person don't participate in communities, he won't get it

I think we should know why these kind of things happen even they are stupid and doesn’t make sense. It is easy to say irrational and rude behaviors are wrong and illogical. These are very easy to refute with little common sense.

What hard is to admit that grown up men watching a girl’s TV show with ponies is an unusual phenomenon and some people might consider it to be “unnatural”.

Men watching girl’s show about magic unicorns are kinda gay for some people, grown up people watching children’s show is kinda creepy and can be seen as lack of maturity for some people.

There is nothing wrong with anyone watching MLP, but let’s just don’t act like we are surprised or confused by other’s typical negative reaction.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

Communities are built this way, by bringing people together with the same interests. This is an odd one since people see ponies slightly different. Some see colors. Some see more (like future waifus). Some people cannot accept that. It is just like any fandom, only this one is so extreme it became big (well known on the internet) because of it.

• Brohoof 1