Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fashion Week Trivia

Jedishy

Welcome to Fashion Week Trivia. We will allow this to run for the standard 3 days time so from Sep 10th to the 14th. Send all answers to @Rarity and remember stay fabulous my little ponies 

1. What is Raritys' favorite moment when making a dress?
  2. What are the names of Rarity's shops?
  3. Where did Rarity meet Coco Pommel?
  4. Who caused Rarity to almost close her shop in Canterlot?
  5. What was the name of Raritys diamond in The Return of Harmony?
  6. What line of clothing did Rarity mention in Rarity Investigates?
  7. What is the slogan on the sign to Canterlot Carousel?
  8. What spell did Rarity teach Twilight Sparkle? 
  9. What fashion was “in” when Rarity first displayed her element of harmony trait? 
  10. Who is the judge for Fashion Week in Rarity Takes Manehatten?

image.jpeg.9bacba9aa61f8eb56bf8ce9817eef078.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

This was my surprise from the very beginning. I wanted one of the other EC's to try their hand at making a trivia event just to test the waters. As such, I'm not the one you need to be asking questions about the questions this time around--you probably will end up doing this due to it being a normal reaction.

Hmmm... I'd have thrown in some EQG questions, but again, this wasn't mine to make.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

Where is this sign that is being referred to in question 7?

31 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Yeah. I'm really confused on question 7, as well. 

9 minutes ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

In addition to 7, I'm totally lost on 8.

Is question 7 a trick question? :confused:

The signs in Friendship is Magic don't usually "say" anything because they are written using made-up letters.

• Brohoof 4

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is question 7 a trick question? :confused:

The signs in Friendship is Magic don't usually "say" anything because they are written using made-up letters.

I'm having trouble with that question too

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Might I ask which episode I might check for #1?

I'm thinking the Episode, Canterlot Boutique, right?

Well I cant give away the episode without it becoming super easy but I can say that its after season 3 that its featured. 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/10/2019 at 7:14 PM, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Rarity does have a slogan for her shop, but she says it.

I want to clarify what your thought process was because I've combed through every single Canterlot Carousel episode appearance:

Spoiler

Canterlot Boutique, Rarity Investigates, even Forever Filly

And not once is there a mention, motion, allusion to any sign or slogan.

Spoiler

There's not even any such thing present in the physical design; exterior and interior:

1935121.png

medium.png

medium.png

Unless I am missing something the only way I can read this question, is when Rarity mentions something being unique to Canterlot Carousel. Still wasn't alluded to being a slogan but that's all I see.

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

I want to clarify what your thought process was because I've combed through every single Canterlot Carousel episode appearance:

Reveal hidden contents

Canterlot Boutique, Rarity Investigates, even Forever Filly

And not once is there a mention, motion, allusion to any sign or slogan.

Reveal hidden contents

There's not even any such thing present in the physical design; exterior and interior:

1935121.png

medium.png

medium.png

Unless I am missing something the only way I can read this question, is when Rarity mentions something being unique to Canterlot Carousel. Still wasn't alluded to being a slogan but that's all I see.

I was wrong about that. She says her slogan for her main store, I saw some clip, I forget the episode. But someone pointed out in the Canterlot episode she has a philosophy about how to make the dresses.

Posting this to remind everyone that we're halfway through this event's timeframe. So far, how are all of you handling what Jedi made? I'm hoping that you've given him a good learning experience seeing as he could make future trivia if he so wishes. Who said I had to do it every single time?

I will say this though. I have every intention of hosting the next trivia. I think you all know why.

• Brohoof 3

oof, quiet the questions, hope i get it right D:

cant really place where to look for number 9, i got everything else by now

oops, tought it would emerge with my previous post, can a mod merge them together?

nvm, i think i found it, looked wrong, friend got my attention im looking at the wrong ep XD Done now, hope it's fine...is there a 2nd chance like the previous ones, if an answer is not correct?

• Brohoof 1

Definitely having trouble with seven as well. Can I get a hint from someone, possibly episode name? I can also trade or provide hints or answers for anyone who might be having trouble with others.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Definitely having trouble with seven as well. Can I get a hint from someone, possibly episode name? I can also trade or provide hints or answers for anyone who might be having trouble with others.

Spoiler

It’s not written. But rather what she said... (sang.)

• Brohoof 2