Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many miles does your vehicle have?

Lucky Bolt

While I sit here in the driver’s seat waiting for this Liquid Wrench to loosen up my brake bleeder screws :P...I ask this question: How many miles are on your vehicle? 

My truck has approximately....

36AA73F2-53E4-4DE0-8772-62FBA56C98E6.thumb.jpeg.e5a493e4227ad9836f04296f03ee0035.jpeg

:pistachio:

• Brohoof 2

I received my current vehicle as a gift. I crashed the car I had before that and my dad’s friend was nice enough to give me the car from his...deceased mother. Don’t get me wrong, the car is nice but I don’t want to be in a haunted car. Anyway, it has over 100,000 miles on it but it runs totally fine.

• Brohoof 2

I got my car second hand from a random family in my area and it has 236,121 if converted to your strange American measurement, still runs almost like new.

Edited by Snow
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

Why you gotta spray liquid wrench in them they're brand new and put in less than a month ago?:blink:

Keep to the topic of the thread. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

My 1987 Chevy S10 is maybe a few thousand away from 200k total mileage. It has its original 2.8 liter V6 engine which is somehow significantly weaker than your typical I4 motor lol

Probably a transmission issue, since it leaks and slips.

Current ride has ~66k on it. Bought it a bit over 3 years ago and have put over 50k on it. I have a long drive. :(

My Explorer... uh, I have no idea how many it had when I sold it. The odometer didn't work half the time. I'm gonna guess at least 225k.

The Jeep I had before that got up to 200k before I had to scrap it. Friggin' money pit!

I had a Ford Taurus before that one and I got it past 282k before I sold it.

My Dodge Caravan got past 186k before the transmission died.

And the Mercury Sable I had as my first car ever had over 222k miles on it before the transmission died.

Had a slight handful of vehicles over the years. XD

• Brohoof 1

2013 Nissan Altima - 150,000 miles. Tranny was replaced at 115,000 right before my extended warranty expired

1977 Ford F100 - I don't know actually. Odometers in these old trucks don't go up to 100k. Right now it reads like 32,000 miles but the engine had to be completely rebuilt. I suspect the mileage is at least 132,000. :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

186k for my engine tuned scooter. It was new from the beginning (those are all my miles, baby). That tells you how fun it is to drive. It is currently broken though, I haven't been able to blast the roads in 2 years.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don't own a vehicle.. yet.

Our 2007 Honda Odyssey (which I might be buying off my dad if plans go through) has about 159k miles.

Our 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD has 37k miles, which is really good since the Cummins straight-six diesels last for well over 300k miles, and it's almost a decade old

My mom's 2012 Fiat 500C has about 80k miles

My dad's 2018 Genesis G80 Sport has 19k miles

And last but not least, my brother's 1999 Ford F-150 has 160k-ish miles on a rebuilt engine, the frame has about 255k miles on it.