Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say that you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

AveryGamerDude

Honestly, this is a little something that's been on my mind recently. I asked one person this question, but I think it would be WAY to long and tedious to ask every single one of you individually, so I'll just make a topic about it. On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say that you like MLP G4? But I bet you're all wondering, how much do I like MLP G4, on a scale of 1-10? That's easy. FREAKING ELEVEN. I love this show from the bottom of my heart, and I just can't stop thinking about it. Heck, I'm willing to spend a big chunk of my life trying to get rich just so I can buy Hasbro and bring FiM back from the dead. But that's all I have to say, how about you? :)

• Brohoof 7

I'd say for a scale normalized to just TV shows it's around 9. I have bought merchandise from this show, I have not done so for any other show. I don't think I have read fanfiction before MLP too. On the other hand, I have rewatched Babylon 5 more times.

I wouldn't drive 800km just to see either of them though.

It would be a good 10 for me. I didn't find any other show that was that great. MLP:FiM just gave me everything I expect from a TV show I like: slice of life, interesting characters who involve you emotionnally, nerdy character as the main protagonist, comedy, good animation, good character design, good writing with great lore, music, a bit of action... And I surely forget other GREAT AND POWERFUL things to describe how I like this show. :D

Edited by Floppy Snow
  • Brohoof 2

It's a definite ten for me. :pinkie: The crew has managed to keep the quality incredibly consistent over the seasons. While there have been some weaker episodes too, I've found even the worst ones watchable. And at its best, the show is simply amazing, both when it comes to comedy and especially the more emotional moments. All of that with a lovable cast of characters – how could I not give it the highest rating? :wub:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 5

While MLP:FiM is my favorite show, I'd still have to give it a five out of ten.

It has a lot of great episodes  but it also has a lot of mediocre/bad episodes that keep it from getting a perfect score. 

• Brohoof 3

Decent enough its a good show though i personally fell off of it but the consistency of the atmosphere of the show has some merits for a show that has been running this long.

What I mean is that the atmosphere during the episodes had not gotten too repetitive over the course of the show so overall I would say 6/10

It would be higher if there weren't some episodes that didn't really work with me on a personal level and I cannot overlook those elements

Edited by 碇 シンジン