Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say that you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

AveryGamerDude

Right now? 

A low 4/10. The show for the last seasons has been a clusterfuck of bad episodes. There are still good episodes in every season, but overall, I think it became a shit show.You would have asked me this question three or four years ago and I would have given it 7 or 8.

It didn't affect my life in the slightest too - so that parameter is off the table.

• Brohoof 2

If I’m being honest and not biased, the show gets around a 6-8 from me. Culturally and conceptually the show has been exceptional and great, but the execution is inconsistent, often being rushed, sloppy and lacking. There’s much that Gen 5 can improve upon or consider from FiM.

Again it’s a great show, but it’s far from perfect with many apparent flaws.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

It varies by season. At the outset, I have always considered it a glowing 10/10. It's waned a little bit here and there but I still love the show. Right now I'll give it...a 10/10 (with a little less glow). :mlp_please:

We think alike, lovely. ;)

• Brohoof 1

A big fat solid 10. Although the show might've had a few low parts, the overall story, concept, effort, and adorable ponies just changed me and overwhelmed me on thinking negatively on the show and hooked me to something I won't regret ever. Plus, who says no to cute ponies?:P

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 1

Depend on the finale but for what it is now, it’s just an 7. Season 9 actually suspended my interest for the show even the episodes are not bad. I just dont like the way they wrap things up so far, they feel rushed, underwhelming and unrewarding. The finale could make a difference between 6 and 8 but this show will never be a 9 for me, too many misteps now. 

If it was during season 5-8, i would say the show is a 9/10 and i wouldnt even want to debate about it.:mustache:

• 10 months later...

I give it a 10/10.  

Ive never not enjoyed it.  I mean I haven’t seen season 8-9 yet, and so far I think season 6 has been the most boring one, but the characters are just too awesome.

9. I still love it. I do think it peaked around Season 5 and the later seasons weren't quite as consistently enjoyable to watch, but they were still fun most of the time. 

I'd probably go with an 8 for myself. Though this is mostly because of the concept of opinions than not. But generally i think the show did great. One of the factors i enjoyed about the show was that it didn't feel like a copy paste to another show style. It at one point kinda stood out to me as opposed to the other shows that i saw were aired at the time of me watching it. One of the many reasons i got into the show. (aside my main reasons)

• Brohoof 1