Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming About Life is Strange

ChikaChan

Does anyone here played that game to? :adorkable:I'm just curious that's all,cause I just think the game is fun to play with even tho it have a'lot of sad moments,great story for me and also I really love the soundtracks in it:twi:Santa Monica Dream makes me sad >.> And it somehow makes me rethinks my life that other games never made me o-o

• Brohoof 1

Never played the game(s), but I've seen playthroughs of the first game. I really liked the characters and story, it brings an interesting angle to the whole "young person discovers they have magical powers" genre, because at the end of the game you realize maybe using your powers isn't a good thing all the time.

Plus, yes, soundtrack is lovely.

Life is Strange is so my aesthetic. I've played both LiS and Before the Storm and loved them. I've definitely cried finishing both of them. Funny because I finished Before the Storm at 3am with my roommate sleeping so I was silently sobbing for a few minutes.  The music is definitely one of its strong points but the story is amazing. Before the Storm could be a tad less edgy since I cringe at some of the dialogue but it fits the character.

Also, I can listen to this forever.

Spoiler

• 3 years later...