Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Once there was a pony...

continue the story!:P

Rules :

Only comment one event per comment

You may comment again only if the previous comment is not yours, in other words don't comment twice in a row

keep the story consistent

if someone else adds to the story it is now part of the story

HAVE FUN!!!:derp:

• Brohoof 3

"We shall take turns in a game of charades. Whoever takes the longest to get the correct answer, is the loser," Treeglow proposed. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

@Treeglow Flicker remembered something from one of her favorite books. She found a group of flowers then started picking them all out leaving the only white one. Then she stood up, left it there and walked away. "Bet you'll never get that one @Nsxile, who am I?" "Just a little hint there were two ponies I could have been but ill accept which ever, extra points if you get the harder one"

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

Treeglow made good distance while the dragon was still distracted. Alas, nothing ever went without some sort of complication. As Treeglow took a corner, she bumped into...

Me @Nsxile, again, as I state "Was the correct answer Daisy? Also, I wasn't actually going to eat you... Your size is much too small to sustain me and sate my hunger, and I thought adding stakes to this game would be fun."

Then their little game of charades was interrupted by a small creepy childlike chuckles, coming from the bush.