Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a good reason Rainbow Dash isn't a Wonderbolt yet?

Midnight Breeze

On 6/2/2012 at 8:40 AM, Midnight Breeze said:

She's proven herself to be not only as good as, but better than any of the wonderbolts, including their captain.

In flight, maybe (not when called "Rainbow Crash/Trash"). But Rainbow Dash is young and she can't handle situations like saying good night to her pet. She is also childish when she does her pranks (28 pranks later). There are many examples where Rainbow Dash has proven she has learned a lot, and one day she will become a Wonderbolt. But until then, she has to learn a lot more about friendship and stuff!

4 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

In flight, maybe (not when called "Rainbow Crash/Trash"). But Rainbow Dash is young and she can't handle situations like saying good night to her pet. She is also childish when she does her pranks (28 pranks later). There are many examples where Rainbow Dash has proven she has learned a lot, and one day she will become a Wonderbolt. But until then, she has to learn a lot more about friendship and stuff!

Which year are you posting this in?

Just now, Latecomer said:

Which year are you posting this in?

2020. I can assure you that I have seen all the episodes. She "will" become a Wonderbolt one day.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 9:23 PM, EpicEnergy said:

I'm still wondering why she wasn't promoted to captain of the Wonderbolts sometime in the show.

Because then she'd have peaked too young. I do think she is in the epilouge, it's just not made explicit.

• Brohoof 1