Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

science Creating the Human-Pony?

Muffinnz

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what are your thoughts?

If we had the budget, could we use surgery to mend one's bones and limbs to look like the mlp show accurate ponies?

Warning: Some may find the following a bit weird

Of course we shouldn't replace limbs as for nerves can't regenerate. The only limbs we would remove are the fingers and toes and rounding of the hands and feet to make them look more like hooves. Rotating the knees and elbows would be needed. We would also shorten the Femur, Tibia and Fibula as well as the the Radius, Ulna and Humerus and find a way to make walking on four comfortable. If we shorten the bone there would be some extra skin and meat which would mean we would have to shorten that too. This was we can make the human-pony 3-4 feet tall. Elongating the neck might be a good idea but we might not want to mess with the spine since it contains vital nerves. There have been many facial surgeries in the past so I imagine we could add a snout too as well as creating the ears. If we could genetically add growing fur that would amazing or if not full body tattoos of a desired shade of color would do fine. We just have to do this a few billion times and change some of the everyday environment to adapt to our life style. Lastly we can rename Earth to Equestria. IF WE CAN'T GO TO EQUESTRIA WE SHALL BRING EQUESTRIA TO US!

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

How would the eyes be done?

Would this be a good fanfic?

Would this be good real life situation?

How would the new borns look? we would still have the same DNA and chromosomes

Here is my other forum similar to this topic

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

I'll allow it to stay because by the time I get done with this it will be so dry with science that you'll need mustard and a drink to wash its down. 

@Muffinnz we really don't let people start to become obsessive over a specific topic on here because it starts to feel spammy and, to be frank, cringe-worthy. I'm giving you a heads up that any other topics like this will be removed. 

My thoughts are that this isn't remotely feasible and never will be.

You have two extremely unlikely chances for eyes, but this is just addressing their size. You could attempt to take some from a whale, or see what makes our eyes stop growing after we've reached puberty and undo that.

This would be a good addition to the Month of Macabre selection.

This would be one of the worst real life situations.

Assuming one could still conceive and the fetus not be terminated by stress, a child could be born via c section.

I've had an idea for something ever so slightly like this, but it was to produce a chimera of different animals to resemble something like a raptor from Jurassic Park. It was never meant to survive but simply be used for display purposes. At best you're ending up with a nonfunctioning person. This is kind of like the human centipede becomes a fan of MLP.