Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What was the last vacation you went on?

DivineMist1000

January of last year, went skiing in Colorado... then went to Vegas for a day since there weren’t cheaper return flights :P . Unfortunately won’t really be going anywhere anytime soon.

• Brohoof 1

In February 2018 I went with my family to Walt Disney World in Florida as congratulations for passing Graduation from University. It was the 2nd time in my life I went there. First time was in 2005 around my 15th birthday

I honestly don't remember. I think it might have been a couple of years ago. I went with my family to Los Cabos to see the whales. That was good. I wish I could go back for a couple of days but alone. I wish to see the stars in a place where there's not too much light pollution.

My last vacation was just a little mini vacation to Walt Disney World last February. All we could afford was a short one at the time so we spent one day at magic Kingdom and went to the After Hours event at Animal Kingdom that night. Then it was back to the plane the next day and home. 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/16/2019 at 2:58 PM, TBD said:

Nothing grand, Kansas City to visit families.

Hey now. Kansas City is the best. Tis where I live after all. ;)

Let me think here. The last time I went on vacation, I believe, was 18 years ago to a family reunion in Texas. I'm hoping to see my boyfriend in the UK next year though.

• Brohoof 1

Bronycon.

Though if we're counting before that, it would've been my 4th of July weekend trip in Dallas to go see NJPW host the opening night of the G1 Climax tournament for the first time on U.S. Soil, attend the press conference/ meet & greet the day prior, as well as attend Impact Wrestling's Slammiversary PPV the day after. 

1562463992210.jpg.c51e0297eb765e390ac37f839af44a5d.jpg

I've tried to do something new in my life so I move my laptop to kitchen for whole long weekend. Other than that never were in any other place than just my single room.

The last vacation I went on was in 2017. Well, it technically wasn’t a vacation... My family and I went to Mexico for my older sister’s wedding. She wanted a destination wedding and thought Mexico would be perfect. It was a lovely wedding but I had a terrible time.