Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What was the last vacation you went on?

DivineMist1000

I don't do vacations. But if I had to be technical, it would be in 2008 when I went to Disney World.

Last year, myself, my older sister and her husband, and my two other siblings pooled some money together to rent a cabin in Oklahoma for Christmas. It was pretty cool hanging out there in the woods. My sisters cooked food while the "boys" spent most of the time trying to split the most firewood or something stupid like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm, because of the fact that my trip to the austrian alps  last year was a field trip and not a vacation trip, this would not really fit I guess. So, it was my trip to the german north sea in 2017.

I went to Fort Myers Beach in August of last year with my mom and younger brother. It was a lot of fun and our room had a view of the Gulf of Mexico so that was super neat. But I got sunburned pretty badly on that trip too, that wasn't so fun :laugh:

• 3 months later...
On 6/19/2020 at 8:24 PM, vampireponyprince said:

Went from chicago to Las Vegas and back through Route 66!

That's pretty cool Comrade! When my grandpa was a young man he said he went out to California using Route 66 B)

Now as for me I believe I already posted in this thread once about my trip in August of 2019 to Fort Myers Beach, Florida. However since that time during this year I've gone on several shorter and more local trips on weekends to places like La Crosse, Wisconsin and Duluth, Minnesota. This October I'm actually going to be going down to Nashville, Tennessee for an extended weekend down there in a lakeside cabin :fluttershy: