51 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of brony are you?

• I hate mlp, I created an account on mlpf just to hate on them
    • mlp is for kids
    • anyone can like anything
    • I only like the memes
    • I only watch the fan made content
    • I watched a few episodes just to see what it was about
    • Iv seen the whole series but lost interest after short period of time after it ended
    • I love everything that's mlp!
    • YO WHAT UP EVEYPONY?!?!?!?! IT'S RAINBOWDASHY20% HERE AND LOOK AT ALL MY MERCH!!!!!!!
    • Other (please explain)

I love everything that's mlp!

I am not the extreme case, but almost. And I rarely call myself a brony. What does that make me? Still a brony I guess.

If I had watched the entire series already (which I haven't), I would still never choose "but lost interest after short period of time after it ended", because I have been a mlp fan before G4.

• Brohoof 1

The Kind that watches all the main episodes.

When it comes to the Comics, I consider what happens in them to be a sort of alternative universe of how things play out. They may conflict the show, but still have me curious what happens in them.

1 hour ago, Muffinnz said:

@ShadOBabe wait you're browsing an mlp forum page and don't even watch the show anymore?... What are you?

I am an ahuizotl... Duh. :squee:

More seriously though, the show just stopped being a big priority for me. I do plan on catching up, just not sure when.

• Brohoof 1

Haven't lost interest but I'm also behind on the show since hallway through season 8. Also need to catch up on Equestria Girls (I've seen 3 or 4), shorts and specials. I own little merchandise and have never attended any events beyond a cardboard war some friends of mine set up, and although there were plenty of MLP themed stuff, that was not the focus of the event. People only find out I'm a fan if they bring up the show or if I feel it's relevant to mention, usually in a conversation about TV or music. Looking around my room you'd only know by a rainbow dash mug I use to hold pens and markers. I've gotten myself in deep though since I come here, and still work on bits for a roleplay I was part of nearly 5 years ago. My whiteboard is still covered in things from that.

Back in my high school years, I was very into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. By that, I pretty much own a ton of MLP shirts and a couple of plushies. I still remember that experience with getting that Fluttershy plushie at Build-a-Bear around my 15th birthday. However, I only watched up to season 5 and a couple of episodes of season 6. To be quite honest, I used to own a lot of MLP merch, but gave them away some time last year due to disinterest in the show. However, since my boyfriend also used to be a brony and the show is ending soon, I'm still debating if I want to continue to watch.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a fan for the last two years, though I like to refer to myself as a fairly casual fan of the series. I do get some of the merchandise, though not that often.

• Brohoof 1

I have been a fan of the show since season 2, however, there were a few years when I did not watch any new episodes, but still continued to read fanfics. Then I watched those episodes in a short time.

I have some merchandise (blind bag figures, Funko vinyl figures, two records).

Since G4 is ending, I hope that G5 is just as good or better.

YO WHAT UP EVEYPONY?!?!?!?! IT'S RAINBOWDASHY20% HERE AND LOOK AT ALL MY MERCH!!!!!!!

That made me chuckle, I confess. :-D

"Other" would likely fit the most of the present options. As of now, I have finished the first season, but nothing beyond; it has even been a while since I saw the Season One finale. The series in general is a curious thing for me; I certainly enjoy it, but can never quite find the motivation to watch it. In general, I enjoy small portions of the fanbase more than the series itself, when all is said and done.

• Brohoof 1

"I love everything that's MLP" describes me best. At least when it comes to the show itself. :)

I actually own very little MLP merchandise (in spite of my plans to get some :adorkable:), I don't consume as much fan-created content as many others, and I still haven't got around to reading the MLP comics. But as for the animated G4 content, I'm pretty much a completist – I've seen every episode of FIM, every EqG movie and special, all the EqG and FIM shorts... Even the content that doesn't particularly interest me (like the Equestria Girls Minis CGI shorts that I found rather pointless). I'm not completely sure yet what I'll do with G5, but I plan to continue watching everything until the last piece of G4 content is released. And I'll probably end up rewatching most, if not all, of it at some point in the future. :twi:

• Brohoof 3

I've been watching MLP non-stop since Season 1 and love everything about it. I'm even going to give the earlier generations a look once this current one ends. I'm also looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the next generation. I'm pretty much a big fan of cartoons in general and never subscribed to the whole growing up thing. Never too old for cartoons. :P

• Brohoof 2