Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lulaypp :)

Lulaypp

*clears throat*

Greetings. Welcome, welcome. I am Lulaypp, generally called Lula, and this is my "Ask a Pony" thread.

So I have thought of it for sometime and decided why not. So yeah, welcome to my ask thread thing. I heard that this is a fun thing to do and is apparently a place where people (or ponies I guess) get to know a person (pony) more.

Feel free to ask me stuff about/related to me that you want to know. I think I can accept any question, the most if there is question that I am unwilling to answer, I might ignore it. Just try to not spew out vuglar languages, follow forum rules and it should be fine. Other than that, be as creative as you like.

I'll try to answer the question sent my way to the best of my abilities and as soon as I can, but as I don't come to the forums everyday, it might take some time.

Have fun!!

Edited by Lulaypp
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

*clears throat*

Greetings. Welcome, welcome. I am Lulaypp, generally called Lula, and this is my "Ask a Pony" thread.

So I have thought of it for sometime and decided why not. So yeah, welcome to my ask thread thing. I heard that this is a fun thing to do and is apparently a place where people (or ponies I guess) get to know a person (pony) more.

Feel free to ask me stuff about/related to me that you want to know. I think I can accept any question, the most if there is question that I am unwilling to answer, I might ignore it. Just try to not spew out vuglar languages, follow forum rules and it should be fine. Other than that, be as creative as you like.

I'll try to answer the question sent my way to the best of my abilities and as soon as I can, but as I don't come to the forums everyday, it might take some time.

Have fun!!

--

P.S.: I considered doing a 'Character Ask Thread' much like others are doing around here, which might include character I feel like I can do. Feel free to state your opinion on it. Whether it is a good idea or not. Or don't. It is not a nessecity. Merely curiosity.

Hello Lula!
Can I ask what island in Indonesia you live on?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherbert MGS said:

Oh, My translater must have mixed Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Melayu,
Well what island in Malaysia are you from then :P ?

Yeah that tends to happen. 

From the big main island. 

4 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

I am Lulaypp, generally called Lula

Oh, I should probably stop calling you Lulay then shouldn't I? (technically a question :P)

I'm better at less serious questions, so how about these. What's your favorite kind of cheese? Do you prefer cats or dogs?

4 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

P.S.: I considered doing a 'Character Ask Thread' much like others are doing around here, which might include character I feel like I can do. Feel free to state your opinion on it. Whether it is a good idea or not. Or don't. It is not a nessecity. Merely curiosity.

It's entirely up to you, but if you did make an ask thread for a pony I would definitely ask some questions in there too. :squee: Are you thinking of doing one for an OC or for a canon character?

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, I should probably stop calling you Lulay then shouldn't I? (technically a question :P)

To be really honest, Lulay happen to be one of my many names, Lula, Lulay, Luly, Luls, Lulu. So it is really up to you to call me by any name, as long as I am aware that it is me you are reffering to. Just Lula seems the most common. Maybe because it is very name-ish? 

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'm better at less serious questions, so how about these. What's your favorite kind of cheese? Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Well, less serious questions (and things in general) are what I live for :P

I have always been a fan of Cheddar and Feta Cheese. Excellent! Cheese on pizza! Cheese with bread! Cheese on it's own! CHEESE!!!! (:

I... actually never encountered dogs before (minus this huge one that suddenly appeared behind my house and there was this cat was trying to pick a fight with it. It was bizzare). So cats I believe. There are a plenty of those around the neighbourhood.

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Are you thinking of doing one for an OC or for a canon character?

Since I don't quite have an OC (In middle of designing her, she doesn't even have a name), I was thinking if I decided on ponies, I would fish out a canon character. Maybe once I have the OC I can do one for her? But I still haven't decided if I am going for ponies, or taking various characters from various things including a pony or two that I can play as and have fun at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hiya! What's the thing you like most about yourself?

Hi hi! 

Think the thing I like most about myself would probably be... tough question this is. At the moment, I am appreciating my minimal writing skills as well as my apparent talent in jigsaw puzzles. Oh and I also like the fact that I am rather tall. Helps me reach things better.

Maybe once I figure out a proper answer, I'll get back to this question.

20 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

Since I don't quite have an OC (In middle of designing her, she doesn't even have a name), I was thinking if I decided on ponies, I would fish out a canon character. Maybe once I have the OC I can do one for her? But I still haven't decided if I am going for ponies, or taking various characters from various things including a pony or two that I can play as and have fun at the same time.

Whatever you end up doing (or not doing), remember to have fun with it. :D

How comfy is your favorite pillow? :muffins:

47 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Whatever you end up doing (or not doing), remember to have fun with it. :D

Thanks! That is my intention and I hope I stick to it. Make it fun for me and those who wish to participate.

48 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

How comfy is your favorite pillow? :muffins:

Hm. How does one measures comfyness? I believe reletively comfy. It is soft, but not overly, it is also not so thin. Nice for sleeping, hugging throwing(?) and sitting. An over all nice pillow. :D

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

Nice for sleeping, hugging throwing(?) and sitting.

Have you ever thrown your pillow at someone?

Have you ever thrown something else at someone {tossing doesn't count}?

10 hours ago, Quinch said:

Have you ever thrown your pillow at someone?

Yeah. Does pillow fights count? Other than that, I used to throw my pillow at my sister rather often. And now I throw pillows at my brother to wake him up. Though the pillows I use are  my mother's.

10 hours ago, Quinch said:

Have you ever thrown something else at someone {tossing doesn't count}?

I... was told that I once threw a toy remote at my brother, narrowly missing his eye  : P. I actually didn't quite remember that. Think I was 6? Maybe 7. Now I throw my stuffed toys or anything else reletively harmless at my sister just for the fun of it. Pillow included.

• 5 months later...