Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Me Anything!

Victoria Everglade

@SharpWit I am a Tiger Shark, though I have the temperament of a nurse or gummy shark. As for salt water in my hair, well..it's certainly a hassle, I have to wash my hair out every time I go for a swim.

@ShadOBabe I would have to say that my favorite ancient mythology would have to be Egyptian and European

@TheRockARooster Favorite genre of music? Hmm.. Metal for the most part

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Etched Daydream said:

Perhaps I should have been a bit more specific, and sorry I can't answer that, math was one of my worst subjects at school

I’m no math genius, but I’m not sure you can solve it. You can’t solve for “x” if they don’t give you a value the problem equals, or conversely, you couldn’t find out what the problem would equal unless they gave you the value of “x”. Unless there’s something I’ve forgotten in my 10 years out of high school.

ANYWAY. If you could live in any fictional world (besides Equestria), where would you want to live?

1 minute ago, Etched Daydream said:

@TheRockARooster Well there's the most commonly known one which is Hard Rock Hallelujah, but two of my ver yfavorites are: Bite it Like a Bulldog and Blood Red Sandman. i also like Man Skin Boots

That's so awesome Scarlet, my friend.

I love Lordi too and Hard Rock Hallelujah is my favourite.

Thank you for answering, see you next time. ^^