Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Does anyone still go to shopping malls?

Prospekt

*Surprised Pikachu face*

But... That's my favorite thing to do...

I love shopping malls. But where I live now there's not that many that are close for me to go and that makes me really sad. I love to see how clean and busy they are, there's so many cool things to see and buy (although I don't but anything because I don't have money), you can just go there and find a lot of things and places to go eat and enjoy just being there. For me is actually a destination to have a good time.

Considering that one of the biggest shopping centres in the country is just 10 minutes from my house, you can bet I still go to it frequently. :D

Its much easier than having to go all the way into the city if I need some speciality items; you're sure to find whatever you need at the mall. Plus, it has some good options for recreation and/or dining. Arcades, cafes, theatres, libraries, the cinema. More often than not they usually have special events going on too, especially coming up to Christmas. Sometimes its just fun to indulge in the hectic atmosphere a mall can provide. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I do go, though maybe not as often as I like. We don't do a lot of shopping, but when we need children's clothes or photos done, we go to JC Penney usually and the Disney store. It's a bit of a drive for us, so we go sparringly.

• Brohoof 1

I'll only go if I need to get a hands on feel with what I am buying. Normally for clothes which I buy maybe once every 4-6 months. If I am spending a lot of money on something, anything, I will definitely need to have a look and feel of the real thing so the shopping mall, or at least on street stores are super important, just not essential everyday.

Of courses there's always gorceries but those aren't at shopping malls in my experience.

I don’t usually shop online, so I go to malls more than most people who hate leaving the house. The stores have been going out of business lately, but it’s still always jam-packed. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't like or dislike malls that much but I go occasionally for coffee haha. Though I enjoy it you can go hit on cuties practice your game and get some clothes dudes. Yet there is also the vibe there I like vibing dudes.

• Brohoof 1

I never liked being in the mall much, but now that I don’t have the option to go, I’ve been finding myself missing it. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

I don't really go to malls that often anymore because a lot of the stores I'd haunt have long gone out of business. If I do, it's maybe to buy Christmas or birthday presents at the department stores.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...