JingLBabe

Ask a Pokémon

Recommended Posts

(edited)

For Ash's Charizard,

How was your training on Charizard Island?

Edited by Brainstorm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2019 at 8:36 PM, Brainstorm said:

For Ash's Charizard,

How was your training on Charizard Island?

Charizard: Chaaaaaaaaawr, chaaaawr raaaAAWR!

RotomDex: "Very tough, but I learned a LOT!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JingLBabe said:

Charizard: Chaaaaaaaaawr, chaaaawr raaaAAWR!

RotomDex: "Very tough, but I learned a LOT!"

Okay, quick question, why do you use your Flamethrower on Ash? You know he's your friend.

Just asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay, quick question, why do you use your Flamethrower on Ash? You know he's your friend.

Just asking.

Charizard: Chaaaaaaaaaaaaawr char chaaaaaawr, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr chaar chaaaaaawr charaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr.

RotomDex: *bzrt* "It used to be because he annoyed me, but now sometimes I just get a little too excited and forget humans can't take it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Charizard, ever starred in one of those giant monster movies? You'd be perfect for one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

20 hours ago, JingLBabe said:

Charizard: Chaaaaaaaaaaaaawr char chaaaaaawr, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr chaar chaaaaaawr charaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr.

RotomDex: *bzrt* "It used to be because he annoyed me, but now sometimes I just get a little too excited and forget humans can't take it."

Okay. But, you know Ash is your friend right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2019 at 1:43 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey, Charizard, ever starred in one of those giant monster movies? You'd be perfect for one!

Charizard: Charcharchar, charaaawr raaawr chaaAAAARWR!

RotomDex: *bzzz* "Hahaha, no but that would be AMAZING!!"

 

18 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay. But, you know Ash is your friend right?

We already answered your question. Please refer to the rules. Do not keep asking the same question to get a different answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ShadOBDay said:

We already answered your question. Please refer to the rules. Do not keep asking the same question to get a different answer.

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ash's Buizel,

1. I know you're Ash's Pokemon, but did you enjoy being Dawn's Pokemon while it lasted?

2. What's you're favorite water move?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Ash's Buizel,

What's you're favorite water move?

Buizel: Buizel bui buiiiizel zel bui!

RotomDex: *bzrt* "I like Aqua Tail the best!"

[Never watched more than the first three seasons of the anime, so I couldn't answer the first question.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.