Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A New Wonderland! (Private w/ Renegade the Unicorn)

Victoria Everglade

@Renegade the Unicorn

OOC HERE

It was an early morning in the small town of Ponyville, when a young mare found herself there from some other place she had been. The mare's name was Alice Lidell, but she had the appearance of one of the residents of Ponyville, one Pinkie Pie. She was dressed in boots, a beige dress with a black corset over the top. She had a somewhat mangy tabby cat sitting next to her. "I do not recognize this place from any of the doors" Alice would say to the cat, who just grinned and replied "Indeed Alice dear, but I have a feeling, we have nothing to fear" and just like that, they were off, exploring the town.

@Etched Daydream

To say that "Renegade", a Royal Guard in service to the Princesses themselves, was a vagabond was putting it lightly; he traveled across the kingdom like so many knights of yore, helping those in need...except most of the time, he spent his days spending what little bits he had on potent ciders and (in polite terms) the company of salacious mares and stallions, leaving him without proper shelter and being reduced to begging for food most of the time. He was currently dozing away the rather nasty reminder of the previous night, where he'd had a bit too much to drink, when he heard the voices of what sounded like an upper-class mare and someone else. Brushing the hair out of his chocolate-brown eyes, the red furred stallion groggily sat up from the bench he'd been resting upon to see what looked like Pinkie Pie accompanied by a rather mangy cat. But something about her looked rather different...something that told him that yes, he had too much to drink last night and that he should lay back down...but also something that unsettled him deeply, something that told him the mare was most definitely not Miss Pie and that he should approach with caution should the need arise. 

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

@Renegade the Unicorn

The pair would pass the unicorn by, "It would seem that while they have human features, the residents of this place, they have a equine face" Cheshire Cat would remark to Alice "Curios-er and Curios-er" Alice would remark in reply, as they continued to walk. Alice would occasionally glance back at the stallion but then shake her head before continuing walking around the town.

A few ponies would stop her and ask if she was Pinkie and why she was dressed that way, to which she would reply that her name was not Pinkie Pie, but it was in fact, Alice Lidell.

@Etched Daydream 

When Renegade found he could not go back to sleep, try as he might, he promptly rolled himself off of the bench, let out a slurred yelp of pain, and got himself up with some effort. Stumbling over to Alice, Renegade promptly slapped himself awake and stopped her where she was. "Excuse me," he said, glancing first at her then the Cheshire Cat . "but who are you, where did you come from, and what's with the talking cat?"

@Renegade the Unicorn

Alice would look to the unicorn, he was the one they first passed and she had been glancing at him, "Well, as I've been telling everyone else, my name is Alice Lidell, despite me apparently having the appearance of this Pinkie Pie I keep hearing about" she would say, "As for where I am from, uhm that's a bit of a story" she would say "How-ever, long story short, I am certainly not from this..dimension or world" she says "I come from a place called London"

Cheshire just grins "I am a guide of sorts, name is Cheshire Cat, or Chess" he says, for once not really speaking in rhyme.

@Etched Daydream.

Renegade's eyes briefly widened at the realization that Alice might be a wanderer such as himself, but quickly regained composure. "It's very nice to meet you, Alice and Chess. My name...well, it really isn't a name but more of a title, I guess you could say. I'm called Renegade on account of...well, my attitude towards life. You see, I'm a Royal Guard in service to Princess Celestia-she's the ruler of the land-but I'm more of what you could call a knight-errant. I travel from place to place, doing what knights do best: having adventures and helping those in need. I don't do this on my own. I'm...well, I guess you can say that I'm compelled to do it on account of my Cutie Mark." Briefly removing his bottom clothing for the briefest of moments, Renegade indicated to the small map-like symbol on his flank, giving a short explanation as to what cutie marks were.

@Renegade the Unicorn

"A..knight-errant?" Alice repeats to herself as Chess just smiles at Renegade "Ah, a do-gooder then?" he would ask, pawing around the stallion and sniffing at him "Curious.." Alice just looks at him "you say you do what knights do? So that would be rescue women in distress, kill dragons, find treasure and the sort? At least, that is what happens in the books about knights where I am from" she says, "What do you sense, Chess?"

Chess looks at her "I sense no malice, miss Alice"

@Etched Daydream.

Renegade stared at Chess again, perplexed by his rhyming speech. It reminded him of the stereotypes associated with zebras. He looked at Alice when he heard her ask about what he did. "I rescue maidens and find treasure, certainly. But dragons? Nonononono. Believe me, if I do much as even poke a dragon with a sword, I'd probably get eaten, not to mention  the damage in public relations between the dragon lands and Equestria would be catastrophic...no pun intended towards you, Chess."

@Renegade the Unicorn

Chess would look up and emit an almost purr like noise "A good pun can be appreciate, pony, even if the pun is on me", he then goes back to Alice and nods "I trust this one" he would say, climbing into the girl's arms.

Alice would nod "I see, so Dragons aren't..as destructive as they are described to be? that is curious" she says before smiling a little at him "And you said, that there's this..Princess Celestia that rules the land? Is she a good ruler?"

@Etched Daydream.

Renegade smiled back at Alice, now feeling a bit more comfortable around her. She was odd, yet there was an aura of fascination about her. "That is correct." he repeated back to her. "And Princess Celestia...well, calling her a good ruler is making an absolute understatement. I should know - she gave me a position in her Royal Guard for a reason in spite of my cowardice, drinking, and chasing of both mares and stallions." Pondering his next course of action, Renegade got a sudden spark of inspiration in his eyes. "I can take you to her if you like."

@Renegade the Unicorn

"Giving a coward the honor of knighthood?" Chess would ask "Certainly the polar opposite of the Red Queen, she would have had your head, and then you would be most dead" He would say, and Alice nods "Do you think that this Princess of yours would know of our worlds?" she asks then nods "I would very much like to meet her"

@Etched Daydream.

Renegade shrugged, then nodded. "I think she would, but I might have to go to Twilight Sparkle first. Even though I'm a Royal Guard, getting to see Celestia is rather time-consuming, bureaucracy and all that fun stuff." Those last words were punctuated with sarcasm, something Alice was very used to. " Better to cut the middleman and get straight to Twilight. She's a princess too, Celestia's own student, in fact. Talking to her will be far easier; I could probably ask her to get us an audience with Celestia rather than dealing with the royal courts. And believe me, you don't want to deal with Canterlot nobility...self-important, stuck up jerks. "

@Renegade the Unicorn

Alice would smile while petting Cheshire "If you think it would be quicker to see this other princess first, then perhaps we should do that" she says and then shudders at the sound of Canterlot nobility "sounds a lot like home, Wonderland though..is a bit different"

"You mean a lot different" Cheshire corrects her "It's completely nonsensical"

@Renegade the Unicorn

"well after the Red Queen wanted my head, and I was judged guilty for something I didn't do, all the inhabitants of Wonderland, whom I had thought were at least acquaintances of mine, hunted me down until I managed to wake myself up" she says "See, Wonderland seems to be a figment of my imagination, albeit, a very, very real figment"