Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Area 51 Raid

MangoFoalix

As some of you may know, the Area 51 raid is today. What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts is that the people who are actually there are going to have a real bad time.

• Brohoof 3

if anyone here is attending the area 51 raid, I'll tell you the exact way to get in...
if you Naruto run, nothing can hurt you, and learn to use your hamon properly and you'll win...

Spoiler

But seriously I think if anyone is actually going into Area 51, they are going to be "disappeared"

Edited by Sherbert MGS
  • Brohoof 1

If anyone is going to show up they'll just probably party a safe distance away from the fence and call it a day.

If they actually try to get into the restricted area - they will have lots of problems. I'm pretty sure that the military will try non-lethal options first though. But still, unless someone there enjoys the smell of tear gas, they will have a bad time.

Also, it's not like you can just hop over the fence and be inside the base where the interesting things are. AFAIK the security perimeter is at least 25km away from the actual base. So anyone would have to run for 25km while avoiding tear gas, rubber bullets, other non-lethal weapons and finally real bullets. At least some parts of the area are also likely mined. 

And then there's the legal trouble - going there without permission would probably result in a prison sentence.

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

And then there's the legal trouble - going there without permission would probably result in a prison sentence.

And that's the part of the plan- the sequel - Prison Raid. rVzK55c.png

Personally I kinda doubt people will actually do that. Even if, they'll run away as soon as something pops out.

I heard there's going to be a legit festival there. And, if all goes well, it'll become a yearly thing. The first meme-made festival about a bunch of dudes wanting to find some alien babes. Nice.

• Brohoof 1

i want to see a lot of people get tear gassed. I suspect there will be one dude, just one, crazy enough to force his way inside and get shot.

I guess the others that are sane enough will just be on the towns around partying and making a huge gathering of ufo and conspiracy fans and will become a yearly thing.

There were 2 legitimate festivals last night BUT THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH WITH IT AND LIVE STREAMED IT. Took off running across the desert but Area 51 has jammers all around it so the stream cutout and went back to the studio. Still has yet to come back up but right before they did it a guy came and warned them that there were police all along the line and a few people already got arrested last night but the group of about 50 people, drunk and high off their minds you could tell, STILL were adamant that they couldn't stop all of them even after the guy said there were at least 100 cops.

So yes people have gone through with it and yes they are more stupid than initially thought. At this point they deserve what's coming to them.

• Brohoof 1

Pragmatic reply: each arrest is one less candidate in the job market for skilled positions. People will benefit from their indiscretions if they act like asses. 

• Brohoof 3

There was a party at the perimeter in the wee hours of the morning. There were a few guards there with some dogs. Someone ran past the gate, got grabbed, was let go a short time later. Seems everyone was pretty chill about the whole thing, which was more or less what I was expecting.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

As some of you may know, the Area 51 raid is today. What are your thoughts on this?

As I've said before elsewhere, 

I think this is just a joke that everyone on the internet is in on & that nothing will actually happen. 

• Brohoof 1