Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Area 51 Raid

MangoFoalix

It’s will just become a meme or it’s already a meme. I don’t know. People would do anything these day just to be part of the meme family.

*Beside why go there to see “alien” when there already some living among us!?!?!:lostit:

2DB1E429-E1D9-4270-8947-B535EC3DEFF7.gif.08347f7e6b0996b2cee2eaf954fbf70a.gif

Luckily for those special people actually trying to breach the perimeter, the guards are being chill about the whole thing. Because they are absolutely authorized to use deadly force. 

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Luckily for those special people actually trying to breach the perimeter, the guards are being chill about the whole thing. Because they are absolutely authorized to use deadly force. 

Probably just a bunch of drunken idiots. They don't pose any real threat.

• Brohoof 1

The whole thing has been fun to play along with, and I hope it goes down in history as one of the greats in meme culture. ;)The few people who actually are trying to breach the security perimeter are either drunken idiots or mentally unstable, but I digress.

Also... this is pure gold. :laugh:

efcea2985d842978cf3457e3c321ee68.png&qua

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-person-naruto-runs-past-reporter-near-area-51-during-live-segment-20190920?c=1568965463100

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

This is probably the most fun they've had the entire time they've worked at that base.

• Brohoof 2

IF there have been any real bodies of aliens, they are likely moved out a long time ago. This was the first and most known place. Who really thinks there are still things there. What about Wright-Patterson AF base and many other places.. so yes that was pointless and as I read besides some enthusiasts nothing much happened. Consider it an alien con

Edited by ImpctR

I’m always down for Internet garbage like this for the lulz. I don’t want anyone to be hurt, but the memes are a beautiful cacophony of stupid that has brightened my dingy world as I prepare for a final, and I’m here for it. Particularly fond of this one.

9CF56C19-6851-4082-9E1C-92298172A177.jpeg

Especially because it’s before the Facebook event blew up. 390k people. Oh how naive we were.

Also, with 737 Max grounded, flights are pretty expensive right now. Hats off to those who are in Nevada for my and the rest of the Internet’s entertainment.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Prospekt said:

The whole thing has been fun to play along with, and I hope it goes down in history as one of the greats in meme culture. ;)The few people who actually are trying to breach the security perimeter are either drunken idiots or mentally unstable, but I digress.

Also... this is pure gold. :laugh:

efcea2985d842978cf3457e3c321ee68.png&qua

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-person-naruto-runs-past-reporter-near-area-51-during-live-segment-20190920?c=1568965463100

Is that you Sasgay Uchiha?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

The military doesn't want anyone in Area 51 because they don't want people seeing where the moon landing was faked.

Even if the Moon landing was faked (and it was not), the military would have had enough time to get rid of all the evidence.