Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art An OC for Game of Thrones/Arda/any human RP

Sherem

Here is a character I made long ago, at the best of my ability (witch is not much I know) for any RP of Game of Thrones, Arda world (Tolkien Works) or any medieval world witch I could RP, but then again, back then I had hopes to find a partner that would agree to this piece of crap XD

tumblr_owv7xxPX2y1vz7vhvo1_540.png.3718cdfbbe2b7699dc7ca04940cb5f75.png

• Brohoof 1

I like it, seems fitting for those world types. Maybe you'll find luck with the next GoT prequel series, although I can't say you'll have much luck for roleplays that are GoT themed here. Have you thought of doing an updated design with your current art skillset either just for more of him as he is or to show his aged progression?

7 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I like it, seems fitting for those world types. Maybe you'll find luck with the next GoT prequel series, although I can't say you'll have much luck for roleplays that are GoT themed here. Have you thought of doing an updated design with your current art skillset either just for more of him as he is or to show his aged progression?

well, my skill set remains the same after all these years so there would be no change and no improvement or worsement XD (it can't be worse of what it is already) and well...I gave up roleplaying now of any kind

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

so he's the sword of the morning of an older era?

no, though he desires to wield the sword "Dawn" he is more of a strategist than a knight an a warrior and he is a cousin of the last an only Sword of Dawn that was Arthur Dayne

1 hour ago, Sherem said:

well, my skill set remains the same after all these years so there would be no change and no improvement or worsement XD (it can't be worse of what it is already) and well...I gave up roleplaying now of any kind

no, though he desires to wield the sword "Dawn" he is more of a strategist than a knight an a warrior and he is a cousin of the last an only Sword of Dawn that was Arthur Dayne

so the RP will be taking place sometime after robert's rebelion? i'm iterested, give me some info so i can make a character

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

so the RP will be taking place sometime after robert's rebelion? i'm iterested, give me some info so i can make a character

It would have, but I gave up on role playing anything ever again

What are his clothes made of? They look to be simple cloth, or maybe boiled leather.

The reason I ask is because it's not a very good outfit for combat. Or staying warm. :P

Also what kind of weapons would he use?

Edited by Meson Bolt

3 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

What are his clothes made of? They look to be simple cloth, or maybe boiled leather.

The reason I ask is because it's not a very good outfit for combat. Or staying warm. :P

Also what kind of weapons would he use?

He is of dorne who is crazy enough to get warm on dorne and have you considered that he is not a warrior or that a warrior has simple clothes or that it would be ridiculous to be in armor all the time?

• Brohoof 1

Eh. Potentially. :P

I mean, based on his emblem I assumed he was a warrior of some sort. And while it might be impractical to wear chain or plate armor constantly... I mean, gambesons were very common in that era and also very warm.