Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Convict Six

NomadSpellbrush

the_convict_six_by_spellboundcanvas_ddgv

DA Link:https://www.deviantart.com/spellboundcanvas/art/The-Convict-Six-814387009

Despite the fact they saved Equestria many times, the Mane Six aren't above the law, not even The Princess of Friendship herself, who is unable to pardon herself or her friends from their screw ups. This is also a remake of two older pictures I did back in 2014; Pony Mugshot #1 &  Pony Mugshot #2

NOTICE: The picture quality seems to have been degraded upon posting it here and the letters on their placards are illegible. Check the DA link to get a clearer picture.

Edited by NomadSpellbrush
  • Brohoof 4

Not at all surprised by Pinkie Pie's, and I'm stuck between Fluttershy's tax evasion or Rarity's final conviction as my favorite :laugh:

This picture made me realize for the first time that Rainbow Dash's mane has a blue border, and it's really throwing me off :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

Hmm - some of the crimes seem a bit unclear, either because they're vague ("Possesion" and "Manufacturing" of what?) or because I can't place what they're a reference to (when did Pinkie kidnap anyone, Applejack steal or Twilight forge)?

Wonder what sentences they've each got, too - perhaps the thread can play judge, if you don't want to tell us yourself?

5 hours ago, Latecomer said:

Hmm - some of the crimes seem a bit unclear, either because they're vague ("Possesion" and "Manufacturing" of what?) or because I can't place what they're a reference to (when did Pinkie kidnap anyone, Applejack steal or Twilight forge)?

Wonder what sentences they've each got, too - perhaps the thread can play judge, if you don't want to tell us yourself?

Manufacturing and possession of narcotic substances, AKA drugs. Pinkie was running a drug operation behind closed doors.

I'll let the thread play judge because screw it, why not?

Edited by NomadSpellbrush

1 minute ago, NomadSpellbrush said:

Manufacturing and possession of narcotic substances, AKA drugs. Pinkie was running a drug operation behind closed doors.

Ah - it wasn't clear, because the other drug crimes were explicitly named as such. But I suppose the signwriters were running out of room...

• 2 weeks later...