Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McFlurryMaddie Answers Questions!

McFlurryMaddie

Hewoooo!! ฅ(==ฅ)

Welcome to my Ask Me! Predefined, you can ask anything! (preferably, not homework, plez, I'm horribly bad at those, don't ask for my IQ,)

You can generally ask me anything! But please keep it a proper question and PG13. 

These are some subjects I'm most familiar with:

~Suffrage Societies, although most people don't really care 'bout those anymore. I became interested in this subject ever since I've read the "My Story: Suffragette" book.

~International Culture

~Ever After High :kindness:

~International Languages

~History

~MBTI -Myers Briggs Type Indicator (I’m in the process of studying the cognitive functions)

~AI Development

~The Future

~Minecraft (No, I’ve never built huge monuments,)

~How random things work

~Me (Anything about myself)

However, you could really ask anything you like.

I hope to learn a few things or two from this thread, so don't be afraid to exchange information with me if my answers are inaccurate/incorrect and/or you just feel like it. :)

original.gif

Edited by Off With Your Head

4 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

What major are you going for and what do you hope to do as a career?

Ummm...... I'm only 13. It's fascinating how old people see me as. :twi: I don't know a lot about them, but I'm probably going for Computer Science. As for my career,I hope to become a game programmer (or a programmer in general). I want to become a person who inspires people to keep on smiling. :laugh: And I also hope to give out good advices.

Edited by McFlurryHeart
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, McFlurryHeart said:

MBTI -Myers Briggs Type Indicator (I’m in the process of studying the cognitive functions)

Ooh! Sweet! This MBTI thing can be confusing. Note of advice, try to not follow MBTI stereotypes. They can be less accurate (keyword: can), especially if you use it as a base to type people/characters/things. And according to my sister, a person's Type is based on their thinking so to speak, and not their behaviour. I myself don't delve too deeply on that knowledge, just the surface. So what Type do you think you are?

15 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

I'm genuinely surprised. The info you included in the original post had me believing you were at least of college age. Good on you though. You seem a lot more mature than your age would suggest.

Wow, thanks! :wau:

15 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

They can be less accurate (keyword: can), especially if you use it as a base to type people/characters/things.

Yea, I agree.

And according to my sister, a person's Type is based on their thinking so to speak, and not their behavior. I myself don't delve too deeply on that knowledge, just the surface.

Yes. A lot of people like to see MBTI as someone's behavior. I think that's somewhat correct, since they use cognitive functions to make decisions and act.But it's actually how they process information, as you said it. I just got to know about these and they seem rather worth my extra effort studying about. Each personality type has four cognitive functions. However, different personality types put them in different orders. These orders are 100% personal preference. This creates their primary, secondary, tertiary and last function. Humans use these functions to comprehend information and make decisions as an output. Cognitive (internal) functions are used to process information while external functions are used to produce an output. Some personality types of some human could change either because they now see things differently, or made drastic changes to/reevaluated how they think of things.

So what Type do you think you are?

So, based on a study I held, (on my own) and a test I've previously taken, I'm an ENFP-T (NeFi). I'd say it's accurate, even though I used  a test. From my observations, I tend to get sidetracked easily. I also tend to have vivid imaginations and have sudden bursts of energy when a new idea comes and hit me. This is caused by my primary function, Extroverted iNtuition (Ne). Also, I found out that my secondary function was Introverted Feeling (Fi) as I usually decide based on my moral values and "what-my-gut-said". 

I sometimes feel like an INFP though. Because I'm 47% extroverted. I feel more like an ambivert, but that's no question because 2/3 of the population are ambiverts.

I actually found a website where there is rather good (and understandable) information on NeFi and other functions. The website was where I based all this information from as well.

https://www.typeinmind.com/nefi

5 hours ago, McFlurryHeart said:

I sometimes feel like an INFP though. 

Apparently it is said that ENFP have a tendency to feel that way. My sister does and I am very sure she is an ENFP. If I am not mistaken, it is something about the Fi function. 

5 hours ago, McFlurryHeart said:

I actually found a website where there is rather good (and understandable) information on NeFi and other functions. The website was where I based all this information from as well.

Hm. I will read this. 

----

What are your thoughts on bananas? :D

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Will Guide said:

You grew up so fast. How are you and your parents, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence?

I'm doing just fine. I just finished an entrance test to my new school, Kolej Yayasan Saad Melaka. I hope I get accepted though, the IQ test was really hard. 

14 hours ago, Will Guide said:

How are you and your parents, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence?

Is this suppose to be a joke or something? But, if you've mistaken this this thread for ask Flurry Heart, then... um.... It's actually an ask @McFlurryHeart but you know, I might misunderstand your sentence, because I'm terrible at jokes. :huh:

9 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

What are your thoughts on bananas? :D

Well, when I hear the word "banana(s)", I immediately think of Minecraft noobs being totally derpy noobs. I like bananas, though. They are sooo yellow and good! Banana makes good desserts too, like muffins and pengat pisang.

2 hours ago, McFlurryHeart said:

pengat pisang.

I love pengat pisang. They are brilliant. But since no one else in my house likes them, so I don't get it too often.

How about Sira Pisang?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...