Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Disky Bolt redesign

Disky Bolt

She's now called as Stormy Squall, a name less immature-sounding than Disky Bolt. The name also suggest her strong reaction towards external entities 

I'm a bit tired of those RD-like ocs(immature flyers), so I changed her personality for a bit. She's now the visionary, Idealistic and creative(out of touch with reality sometimes) type of pony. 

I also made her a filly now, it's fun to see little kids socializing with young adults

IMG_20190928_170859.png

• Brohoof 3

51 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Very cute! I like her little spyglass and the black tuft on her head too. Very chibi. :p

But you aren't part of the family anymore though. :c

Thanks! She is partly inspired by Cozy Glow tho I have to admit. 

Actually, I still keep a Disky Bolt. But now she's a unicorn with a darker shade of Stormy's mane

Imagine this but as a mare, also no vampire thereScreenshot_20190928_234511.thumb.jpg.abe0e9c7577b1a4fa5a88cf4085e8a02.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I got the impression that she would be the life of a college party from that picture until I realized the telescope wasn't a bottle. :laugh::twismile:

We had two people come home last night that were rather loud and tipsy so that may have influenced my thought process. Nicely done though! The lighting and cutie mark stance are fantastic. This would look great on merch.

19 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I got the impression that she would be the life of a college party from that picture until I realized the telescope wasn't a bottle. :laugh::twismile:

We had two people come home last night that were rather loud and tipsy so that may have influenced my thought process. Nicely done though! The lighting and cutie mark stance are fantastic. This would look great on merch.

I have to admit that she do is the life of a party, but not much collage party since she's just a filly

It's just that her playfulness and extroverted side aren't her primary characteristics. She's more defined by her curiosity and ambition

Edited by Disky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1