Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

25 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

*blinks in surprise as I see a giant pink box, before tilting my head in thought at the question*

Hmm...good question. I could honestly say that it would be when I gained both my magic and cutie mark, but that seems a bit too easy. I would have to say it was when I got to meet my very first friend when I was accepted to Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. Their name is @Skylight Scintillate

If it would be anything, I'd say it was when I first got Obelisk the Tormentor, a Yu-gi-oh card online when I saved up enough bits. It always felt so awesome to feel like I was in the anime and summoning the card :ButtercupLaugh:

*Skylight bursts out of the pink box*

"Dynamo!" they exclaim as they hug him. "What's your favorite magical spell?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Stellar Cresentmoon said:

I think that crystal ponies are very underused as OCs and very underappreciated in the fandom, would you agree? :pout: 

The crystal ponies are pretty interesting, in my opinion. It honestly would have been cool to see them being more active in the series. I have wondered what kind of magic they'd have. I think there was a unicorn crystal pony. Makes me wonder if it'd be a sort of crystal magic like Princess Cadence in the Princess Spike episode.

53 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

*Skylight bursts out of the pink box*

"Dynamo!" they exclaim as they hug him. "What's your favorite magical spell?"

*jumps back slightly in surprise, before smiling and pulls Skylight into a hug* Skylight! It's so good to see you! :eager: My favorite spell would have to be the Will-O-Wisp spell I came up with when you, Twinkle, Sealight and I were studying magic in school. If it's regular spells, then I would say Accelero, or Similo Duplexis.