Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Outskirts of Canterlot (OOC)

Zenchi

I have not forgotten this roleplay, I am still waiting for anyone else to post character reactions such as Shadow Star. Will resume posting later today

• Brohoof 3

@Zenchi

Well, it's been over a week since anyone posted in the rp, this is typically the indicator of who is actually interested in the rp with a group of this size.

I vote that we get moving, the longer we wait the less likely it is that this actually happens. Anyone who hasn't posted can catch up later if they're really interested. 

• Brohoof 2

Sure, I guess I'm fine with that. Been doing a lot of adult stuff this past week, so waiting worked with me--I'll be brainstorming a bit today, see if I can string this along. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm really sorry I haven't been here. My crappy laptop died. I managed to resurrect it from the dead. so am back on. Hope I haven't been left behind! o.o

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

I'm really sorry I haven't been here. My crappy laptop died. I managed to resurrect it from the dead. so am back on. Hope I haven't been left behind! o.o

It’s okay you didn’t miss anything

• Brohoof 3

haha yes the waiting for pripyat was totally intentional 

in other news, been adulting a lot, errands all kinds of, gasp, errands :wacko:

ill be swinging back to this, once other things stabilize, iv got vague ideas in mind and should be able to reply relatively soon

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...