Zenchi

Planning Outskirts of Canterlot (OOC)

Waitin' a bit so everyone has fair chance to react. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

@Zenchi

I know I made my character seem afraid of the adventure, but he’ll still go. His distrust in others and his surroundings is just one of his normal symptoms.

• Brohoof 1

Kronos just up and went for the decree and accepted on the spot. (And kinda made a show out of it)

• Brohoof 3

@Zenchi

If Snipes gets enough information to satisfy him he'll join officially, otherwise he'll follow behind those that join, tagging along unofficially, watching from the shadows.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

My character probably needs a bit of information, too. (And maybe a bit of persuasion, but I would suggest using persuasion lightly)

• Brohoof 1

mine might need to be either dragged in or accidentally accept it

• Brohoof 2

I have not forgotten this roleplay, I am still waiting for anyone else to post character reactions such as Shadow Star. Will resume posting later today

• Brohoof 3

It’s only been a few days. And they’ve been weekdays. I’m sure most everyone involved was busy with life. I was working and at school. 

• Brohoof 2

@Zenchi

Well, it's been over a week since anyone posted in the rp, this is typically the indicator of who is actually interested in the rp with a group of this size.

I vote that we get moving, the longer we wait the less likely it is that this actually happens. Anyone who hasn't posted can catch up later if they're really interested. 

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Sure, I guess I'm fine with that. Been doing a lot of adult stuff this past week, so waiting worked with me--I'll be brainstorming a bit today, see if I can string this along. 

• Brohoof 3

Sounds good to me, I'm curious to see what you got for us Zenchi

• Brohoof 2

I'm really sorry I haven't been here. My crappy laptop died. I managed to resurrect it from the dead. so am back on. Hope I haven't been left behind! o.o

• Brohoof 2

Badges

16 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

I'm really sorry I haven't been here. My crappy laptop died. I managed to resurrect it from the dead. so am back on. Hope I haven't been left behind! o.o

It’s okay you didn’t miss anything

• Brohoof 2

haha yes the waiting for pripyat was totally intentional 

in other news, been adulting a lot, errands all kinds of, gasp, errands :wacko:

ill be swinging back to this, once other things stabilize, iv got vague ideas in mind and should be able to reply relatively soon

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1