The Earth Is Flat. Prove Me Wrong.

Muffinnz

Is the Earth flat?  

57 users have voted

1. 1. Is the Earth flat?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

There's also no evidence there's anything on the "underside." It'd be weird. Would inhabitants down there know there are Princesses moving the Sun and the Moon around? And if they do know... would something like 'this' end up happening?

Maybe there is in fact nothing down there. Like Equestria is like a planet-sized floating island of existence hovering in a mass of Chaos, like a lot of mythologies. With a one-direction force of gravity.

And below the surface, within the core of the the island is where Tartarus is located. Alternatively, Tartarus is an alternate island or plane of existence, floating around the seas of Chaos like Equestria is.

• Brohoof 1

@Muffinnz

This was in fact a joke I do not think the earth is flat it is obliviously round

Considering this thread is a joke, I will be moving it to the Forum Lounge. Also, I have altered its title to give it more proper context.

The world is situated on the back of a turtle.

What is that turtle standing on you may ask?

Another turtle. A far bigger one.

But what is that turtle standing on you may ask again?

Another bigger turtle.

And that one?

You guessed it. Another bigger turtle.

It's turtles all the way down.

• Brohoof 5

Don't forget that gravity doesn't exist either, or that all space missions are faked and the government is secretly manipulating the weather through airplanes.

I suppose that's why its raining right now. :maud:

• Brohoof 2

All of the planets are round because of gravity. When our solar system was forming, gravity gathered billions of pieces of gas and dust into clumps which grew larger and larger to become the planets. The force of the collision of these pieces caused the newly forming planets to become hot and molten. The force of gravity, pulled this molten material inwards towards the planet's center into the shape of a sphere. Later, when the planets cooled, they stayed spherical. Planets are not perfectly spherical because they also spin. The spinning force acts against gravity and causes many planets to bulge out more around their equators. Try to prove to me that the earth is "Flat" now! :fiery:

Edited by GeyserLuna

14 hours ago, GeyserLuna said:

All of the planets are round because of gravity. When our solar system was forming, gravity gathered billions of pieces of gas and dust into clumps which grew larger and larger to become the planets. The force of the collision of these pieces caused the newly forming planets to become hot and molten. The force of gravity, pulled this molten material inwards towards the planet's center into the shape of a sphere. Later, when the planets cooled, they stayed spherical. Planets are not perfectly spherical because they also spin. The spinning force acts against gravity and causes many planets to bulge out more around their equators. Try to prove to me that the earth is "Flat" now! :fiery:

Maybe gravity is only 2-dimensional :nom: . Like how a sphere bulges about its center of rotation :wacko: . (Lul I know that’s different)

Edited by WWolf

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see:

• If the Earth were flat, there'd be no horizon...
  • If the Earth were flat, when you'd throw a ball it would continue until it went into space instead of dropping in an arc.
  • If the Earth were flat, there'd be no water on the surface.
  • If the Earth were flat, If you jumped, you'd go down MUCH slower. Like on the Moon, except much slower than that even.

These are just the some of the parts that would be because of gravity alone. Point is, Earth isn't flat and that's obvious to anyone who has a functioning brain and isn't just a stupid contrarian.

• Brohoof 1